UkMod999

Rescue Hero 2013

Looks ok to me. The graphics are kinda similar to EM4, while EM4 was released back in 2005. Other than that, it seems its primarely focussed on the fire department/ems which is a shame. Law enforcement plays an important role at resolving incidents too (traffic and crowd control?), but apperently not in Germany. The RPG elements (personnel management) might be interesting, hopefully its a good addition and doesn't involve too much micromanagement.

Hop

I'm guessing there won't be any Editor like Emergency 4 is having. I think its because of Unity, they make everything inside Unity, so probably you will need Unity before even get any possibilities to mod the game...

Imo, I think they will release an English installation with the German game. I might be wrong, but it's like that with other games. For example, when installing X3: Terran Conflict, when you custom install it, you can select whether you will have multiple languages of it.

Cheers,

Dutycalls

There's a limited edition version being released which includes "A keyring made from Fire Hose material", among other things.

Imo, I think they will release an English installation with the German game.

I reckon their main dev. language is English. Since Rondomedia is German they'll probably add German as well. It'll definitely be in English though, you can tell on one of their screens during the video.

It says on the storepage: "Language (s): English, German, French.

They're developers of Cities In Motion

Are they? Fragment Production LTD is the only listed developer I've seen so far.

If Colossal Order are involved, that would be great - I love Cities in Motion :D

Are they? Fragment Production LTD is the only listed developer I've seen so far.

If Colossal Order are involved, that would be great - I love Cities in Motion :D

My bad. My memory failed me. I had a quick look in the video and google and found out the current Lead-Game Designer and Co-Founder of Fragment Production was the Creative Director of Cities in Motion and Co-Founder of Colossal Order. So to some degree you could say the whole studio will benefit from his experience(s) and some Cities in Motion influences will be present.

Here's a link to the man's LinkedIn

http://fi.linkedin.c...-tyni/2/53b/123

damn this game looks great!

I think you mean, damn this game looks like Emergency 4

I'm sure others have noted this, but this confirms it: The game is a newer version of emergency 4 with added aspects of the sims. Personally, I think the latter may be a little detrimental, but I digress

I think you mean, damn this game looks like Emergency 4

I'm sure others have noted this, but this confirms it: The game is a newer version of emergency 4 with added aspects of the sims. Personally, I think the latter may be a little detrimental, but I digress

haha I mean the graphics and the new functions like you said the "Sims" function :)

Honestly, I hate these games where you have to micro manage every aspect of life for these guys. Oh crap, there's a fire and ten melting humans, but shoot, your firefighters didn't have enough arcade games to keep them happy, so they won't save lives tonight. Oh well. Person fondu.

Yeah, how about no. I want to take over the team assuming that they don't care that they just spent two hours watching TV, or for all I care, sitting in full SCBA and gear, waiting for a call in the truck, and I just want them to do what they're paid to do.

I like it after playing the demo. It really puts you in the role of the chief and makes it feel like it. You give the crews daily assignments, manage finances, and deal with morale issues in between running calls. The demo is in German, so I couldn't get really into the game, however, I will be buying it when its released in English.

Anyone know if its possible to purchase this game in the US? There is only three choices for countries on the checkout.

Never mind:

For people outside of Germany, Austria, and Switerland:

simmarket.com has the game available worldwide.

Edited by erfd

Amazon UK, slightly different title and UK specific box art (LFB anyone? :P ). Still no sign if they're coming through on the "vehicles from different countries", UK pictures still show distinctly Germanic trucks :Dhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Excalibur-Video-games-publishing-Rescue/dp/B00CP08Q6S/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369814630&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=rescue+hero+2013 - The OC-D