camhesse1

Washington D.C.

That fan light on the front is unique to Seagrave Apparatus I believe. Maybe try their website for more pics and angles. www.seagrave.com. I'm a little familiar with both Seagrave and Pierce firetrucks as both have plants here in Wisconsin. Pierce I drive past every day on my way to work in Appleton, WI, and Seagrave is in Clintonville, WI. Both companies have a photo gallery section on their site, maybe not perfect but might give you some more angles of models, just have to add the right paint schemes for specific departments.

That fan light on the front is unique to Seagrave Apparatus I believe.

No they're not, they're quite common on east cost fire apparatus and several manufacturers. They are an independent company and the light can be spec'd on any manufacturers vehicles. :happy:

http://www.fentonfire.com/roto_ray_warning_lights/listing.php?lid=499

Keep up the great work!

Since there haven't been any posts for awhile, I thought I would ask: Is this mod still being actively developed? I'm not expecting any estimated time until release. I just want to know if there is still progress being made, or if I should continue to wait at all.

NO we are not closing down.. I would say that... im not a person that backs down from a challenge. BUT i need to say we are at a small stop as both my skinners have stopped working for a reason, one being one of them has to wait to get a new computer... Gamed too hard haaha... the other one is busy... if you look at the other mod i have(red river rapids) it shows a small update, but that was a couple weeks ago as well... sorry,.... i am learning how to skin now so might be able to get some active things going again.... working on skinning my first ambulance :) but yes, more progress will be shown in future weeks, just got to get everything back together, and if you want to help i can use more skinners in this mod.

Which I am trying to do.... I am really waiting on my other 2 skinners. I have one doing fd and one doing pd.... both can't at this time. My fire guy doesnt have a computer at this time cause it broke down, and like many of us my pd skinner is really busy with school. But I might start working on ems for this mod, so i can get at least some units completed. Im thinking about getting many skins completed but I'm feeling that both of these mods won't be out till em 5 comes out, as mods alone take over a year to complete, so both of these will probably be out when we have larger maps(so maybe i can do all of main d.c. for em5, Rather than just the mall area, or just the capitol area or what not). Then you will have possiblity of having more than 2 stations on map, you might be able to have 5 intown stations on map. Also in the other mod, it will be really well mp based, as you can have 2 people run fd, 1 on ems and 1 on pd. SO I am working just figurin out things at this time. Thank you for this comments. Might have an update in 2 days for this one. We will see how well i do with a set skin for ems :)

There hasn't even been a picture of a newly skinned vehicle since he started this mod so it's most likely going no where

LOL DIVE... yes there was... the two patrol cars. Don't say it's not going anywhere, as I have already talked to you about this before. It's just on pause for the moment.