camhesse1

Washington D.C.

I am going to be starting a second mod, this one will be one of Washington D.C. My plan for first release is to do from 17th st (just west of the white house), all they way to the capitol building, and from the north side of the white house down to at least the washington monument, maybe even including the famous "Tidal Basin", it should all fit... if i have to i can delete a little bit of the national mall and what not, or make it not fully to scale.... we will see

I will even try to get the fan lights on the front of the engines.... basically every engine has them and they are all different colors

CFDDIVE - Skinner

• Upvote 1

Ok.... I have someone that might help me already... so... ill look on starting it soon

Edit: Also.... If i dont get everything on one map, which is very possible, I will end up releasing a second map.... im gonna try to get white house, downtown and the mall on same map, but only parts of each.... which i realized that downtown is not the museums its next to it... with the fbi building

I found a decent site with some good pictures of DC fire vehicles. http://www.dcfd.com/Apparatus.php

Also found a site with good pictures of NPS and USPP vehicles. It would be nice to have a little of both as they both have jursidiction in D.C. http://nationalparkservice.policecararchives.org/

I used to have an entire station map on google earth. but progress was going no where so I deleted it. People looking for a DC mod tend to want the stations buy the capital, and white house and stuff. Good luck! :cool:

hey todd... haha yeah.... u did that map for me remember? You were helping me with my mod a good 6 months ago, and got me the wdc fire map for google and helped me figure it out haha and i will work on it after saturday morning... that is next available time... someone is doing skins of pd, and we will post pics of progress shortly..

HAHAHA thanks C.F.D. that will be my last concern... maybe at that time we will get someone to come out and work on either a script or just a light system that makes it look like a fan light.... because basically it looks just like 6 lights going on around when its running... so maybe have 3 lights and another 3 lights alternating times they go on, and then when lights are shut off you dont see them.... I dont know.... we will see..... harder things have been conquered