About the Submod  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play this submod?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

The light bar looks good. Will it look as good close up? Not that I doubt your work but when I got the camera hack i was annoyed to see how many of the lights on many units did not look as good.

It's alright Fred. :) yeah I don't know what went wrong with the video. I apologize for that. I hope they looks good but I'm not sure. :/

We will have another update soon! Thanks for supporting the mod! :D

This mod is awesome! I live in Jefferson Parish, LA! Question, are you guys doing any JPFD rigs?

Hey thanks for the support! We had planned on having some JPSO units but I think that was thrown out because we already have a bunch of units. If we end up needing or anyone want some units from Jefferson Parish then that will be take in to consideration. For right now there are no JP units. Sorry. :( Thanks again! If you have any questions about the mod feel free to send me a PM!

Zach

Hey guys here's an updated version of our supporter banner! :D We will have an update soon.

neworleansmodbannersupp.png

Here's the link for the banner if the one above doesn't work.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7361/neworleansmodbannersupp.png

Just a suggestion but you could work on the mod and release it with you base units and then make extra unit packs for the additional units that some members would like, I know the Ravenna sub mod is doing the same.

Yes we will have an extra units pack.

Zach

whens this big update Phillip? looks good cant wait to play

Hey I was going to do it a few days ago, but all of my files got lost in the process of me tranferring it onto my new computer so I lost all the lighting that I had done! It will be out shortly! Thanks for the support man!

Hey All, I posted this as my status, but Zach and myself want to get some different looking vehicles into game rather than just re-skinning all of the LA Mod vehicles...therefore, we are looking for a possible modeler. If you have questions or have interest in filling this position, please PM myself or Zach! Before we let you have the position we would need to see some of your work (screen shots, in game play with your vehicles, etc.). Thanks for all the support guys!

Hey All, I posted this as my status, but Zach and myself want to get some different looking vehicles into game rather than just re-skinning all of the LA Mod vehicles...therefore, we are looking for a possible modeler. If you have questions or have interest in filling this position, please PM myself or Zach! Before we let you have the position we would need to see some of your work (screen shots, in game play with your vehicles, etc.). Thanks for all the support guys!

Yes we really need someone who can model a few things or at least UV map and texture a couple of models for us. If you are interested please PM me or Philip! Thanks for supporting the New Orleans mod.

Hi Guys, thank you so much for being patient with the mod and supporting Zach and me so much! We have both been very busy with school and other things so sorry about the lack of updates! I am very close to finishing the NOPD Crown Victoria lights and Zach has told me he has a huge update coming as well. Stay Posted!