About the Submod  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play this submod?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

UPDATE! All of our police skins are done! There are a few unmarked units that need to be added and when those are done, I will post them here with the rest of the police skins. Please give us feedback! Thanks for supporting the mod.

post-34850-0-28817200-1355184161_thumb.ppost-34850-0-42351700-1355184165.png

CREDITS:

Models: NNICO

Lightbars: Cops

Skins: Zach1019

Great work there Zach, was waiting for an update on this as you've been so supportive with us here at Aiken and all :xmas: Can't wait to see the finished EMS and Fire too! :)

post-34850-0-28817200-1355184161_thumb.ppost-34850-0-42351700-1355184165.png

Well done. Everything loos really good. I especially love the EMS units. Was just wondering with some of the police units, the light bars are slightly further forward rather than in the middle. I know the dodge chargers tend to have their light bars slightly further forward but didnt know the crown victorias did? Just a small thing i noticed.

Cant wait to see the fire!

Carry on your excellent work

Willa078

Hey Guys! Thanks for all the support and as Zach said, the Fire and EMS vehicles are a W.I.P. As of right now, Zach and I both have conflicts with school and what not, so we are not getting a lot of work done, however over the Christmas break (which for me starts on the 20th) I am going to try and finish all PD unit lights! Please stay posted in the next week or so for a BIG update!

Well done. Everything loos really good. I especially love the EMS units. Was just wondering with some of the police units, the light bars are slightly further forward rather than in the middle. I know the dodge chargers tend to have their light bars slightly further forward but didnt know the crown victorias did? Just a small thing i noticed.

Cant wait to see the fire!

Carry on your excellent work

Willa078

Thanks. I noticed that too! I think the Lightbar is too far up anyway. Keep checking for updates within the next week. Thanks for supporting the mod!

@Rlast

Thanks bro!

Hey guys! Here's a small UPDATE! Orleans Parish Sheriff's Office light preview. Please give us feedback!

NOTE: The lights are not 100% finished!

Stayed tuned for more updates in the near future!

Credits:

Models: NNICO

Lightbar: Cops

Skins: Zach1019

Looks very good. I love the speed of the lights. Love quick flashing LEDs. If thats just a small update and you have more to come then i definitely look forward to seeing after seeing this!

Willa078

Looks very good. I love the speed of the lights. Love quick flashing LEDs. If thats just a small update and you have more to come then i definitely look forward to seeing after seeing this!

Willa078

THANKS! I really appreciate it! We do have a lot more to come! :D It will not be posted for a couple of days becuase of Christmas but I am still going to work on things and get them ready for the next update! Thanks again for the support.

New Orleans Mod Team

sorry for the double post

Hey guys! I have finished the lighting on the Orleans Parish Crownvic except for some little edits and the head/tail lights. Here's the finished lighting on the lightbar.

@Fred- Is this what you are talking about (wig wag)?

http://youtu.be/i_ABF9jrrrk

Keep checking for more updates! I am working on some really cool things right now! :D