About the Submod  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play this submod?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Nice Updates, textures look great.

Thanks guys for the support! We will post another update soon! Maybe to tonight or tomorrow. :D

Nice Updates, textures look great.

Thanks guys for the support! We will post another update soon! Maybe to tonight or tomorrow. :D

Kinda off topic but I applied for ur clan so how do I no if I got excepted cause ive never been in an em4 clan

ohhhh haha it's ok! You were accepted a while ago. I think the day you signed up...check on the site and see if it will let you on or not. This clan is for the New Orleans Submod, right now, just to let you know. It might not be up and running as a clan for a little while until the mod is released. Let me know if you have any problems.

It lets me sign in fine:) but it says application submitted when I sign in so do I get a message of something for when I'm in the clan? :) also how willni know my posision?

ok it says your application is approved but I will delete it and then you will have to do it again....sorry. :( I don't know what is going on. Here are the positions available just let me know on your application which ones you want to fill and then I'll see if those are open, and if they are you can fill those positions. Clan Positions

Zach

Hey man, I accepted you, and your on the alpha team, and whatever spot you signed up for you are now on...I think it was FD so your good man!

Hey Philip I am going to PM you about what he is having issues with because I don't want to post it all over here.