Tomarhawk

Wales Mod. (NOT RELEASED YET!)

Good and Bad news..

Due to staff shortage for models I am not looking to release the mod soon, at all. Yet, I think I will do a submod of London Mod but I'm not sure if I have to PM them first. Must be on the safe side!!

Good news;

Fan banner being released now, please put it as your signature as it's really supportive to me :)

(PHOTO SOURCE IMIGUR) (CHECKED NO VIRUS)

Direct Link: http://i.imgur.com/zs2tC.png

zs2tC.png

Yeah it kinda filed on upload for some reason - fixing.

Anyway please like my Facebook page

Release will be there first before here. And updates on there.

Direct Link: https://www.facebook...uthWalesModding

Hyperlink: Facebook 'South Wales Modding'

Funny addition to the mod.

Thanks to Daniel Scot for the idea.

For more info about this addition visit out Facebook (Trusted Hyperlink) And to UNLOCK BETA 'Like' our page!

:).

For Facebook Click

HERE.

If you 'LIKE' You'll also be added to the short list for my new mod also coming soon, let's keep it quiet but it's gonna be big!

- South Wales Modding Admin Team & The South Wales Mod Emergency 4 Facebook Team 2012.

Currently on hold, I'm very busy with personal life and won't be working on it for 2 weeks or more. I'm suspecting that after my lovely break I'm going to release the Fireman Sam South Wales Mod to Facebook fans! South Wales mod isn't going to be done for another while yet.

In other news: If you watch or know of fireman Sam I'm sure you'll be amused by this funny modification. I'm going to announce the vehicles and people here now before I go on vacation.

Sam: Model by Tomarhawk

Penny: Model by Tomarhawk

Elvis: Model by Tomarhawk

Chief: Model by Tomarhawk and Skin by friends

I hope to get hold of Braiden (my friend and slave) in no time as I need 2 skins done before release! I can't promise a release after I am back but I'll try my best and wish me luck!

Braiden if you're reading this please PM me here or add me on Facebook OR contact me via the page! Thanks.

Thanks South Wales Mod fans. I got over 1000 views in the first HOUR of uplodding.

News from Blue Light Modding: West Midlands

Mod is now off but the new mod is here! Hampshire mod. After doing this mod I'll be doing a WM mod as I love the forces.

Tomarhawk x

Currently on hold, I'm very busy with personal life and won't be working on it for 2 weeks or more. I'm suspecting that after my lovely break I'm going to release the Fireman Sam South Wales Mod to Facebook fans! South Wales mod isn't going to be done for another while yet.

In other news: If you watch or know of fireman Sam I'm sure you'll be amused by this funny modification. I'm going to announce the vehicles and people here now before I go on vacation.

Sam: Model by Tomarhawk

Penny: Model by Tomarhawk

Elvis: Model by Tomarhawk

Chief: Model by Tomarhawk and Skin by friends

I hope to get hold of Braiden (my friend and slave) in no time as I need 2 skins done before release! I can't promise a release after I am back but I'll try my best and wish me luck!

Braiden if you're reading this please PM me here or add me on Facebook OR contact me via the page! Thanks.

Thanks South Wales Mod fans. I got over 1000 views in the first HOUR of uplodding.

News from Blue Light Modding: West Midlands

Mod is now off but the new mod is here! Hampshire mod. After doing this mod I'll be doing a WM mod as I love the forces.

Tomarhawk x

I'll edit that post when I get on a PC. Now though I have a virus so can't. Sorry for 2 copy's

Sorry! I read the rules a while ago and forgot about Emergency 4. I came back and got carried away. Sorry.

Edit: I was cleaning my computer, by accident I deleted the file. Now my computer is messing up. This mod is on hold UNTIL SATURDAY.

Thanks for leaving the team Metpolice999, I was left on my own to do this mod. It was starting to be a good submod but now this. Sorry I'll be looking for a backup but if not I'm stuck. Yes I heard of recycle bin but I also cleaned that. Please if you have any good backup software tell me because it will save this mod.

Saturday is the day so get looking, now having ANYONE on the team please PM me, I am making a new mod soon anyway so I need team

South wales mod

and by the looks of it you have to pay for the mod yourself

correct me if im wrong didn't quite understand this

It's CHALLENGE TIME!

To ***WIN*** South Wales Mod you can enter this draw

The South Wales Mod normally costs £10 and 30 for the best of best version. Here, you could win the VIP version worth £50 FREE!

Follow the instructions!

1.) Answer Questions

2.) Enter Details

3.) Wait to see if you're the lucky winner!

quoted from https://www.emergency-planet.com/SouthWalesModding

It's CHALLENGE TIME!

The South Wales Mod normally costs £10 and 30 for the best of best version. Here, you could win the VIP version worth £50 FREE!

Follow the instructions!

1.) Answer Questions

2.) Enter Details

quoted from https://www.emergency-planet.com/SouthWalesModding

boogergif.gif

It's CHALLENGE TIME!

Follow the instructions!

1.) Answer Questions

2.) Enter Details

quoted from https://www.facebook...uthWalesModding

I still don't see your point...

neither the units...

I have nothing to do with this MOD, But having a play around with the London MOD i came up with this so far, Also hoping to do a new euro copter, coast guard, RNLI, RLC Bomb Squad, Air ambo and found a script to call for volunteers so going to ask around and see if i can get that in game but will have to do a new map so no hopes really. I have changed the Script so that all police have taser gun as most officers around here carry one and only use the ford as a patrol car due to only having them around here but use BMW ect for traffic,

all credits to London mod

post-24388-0-27814900-1364255881_thumb.p

It's CHALLENGE TIME!

Follow the instructions!

1.) Answer Questions

2.) Enter Details

quoted from https://www.facebook...uthWalesModding

so this £50 vip version in this has fireman sam learnt how to pull his helmet out his arse yet? no one is gonna pay for this mod!

I have nothing to do with this MOD, But having a play around with the London MOD i came up with this so far, Also hoping to do a new euro copter, coast guard, RNLI, RLC Bomb Squad, Air ambo and found a script to call for volunteers so going to ask around and see if i can get that in game but will have to do a new map so no hopes really. I have changed the Script so that all police have taser gun as most officers around here carry one and only use the ford as a patrol car due to only having them around here but use BMW ect for traffic,

all credits to London mod

Rather support this guy if he was to make his own private mod. (He can't release it due to the original mod owners copyright terms)

just to inform you guys that the mod as been on stop and start and it has been stopped again due to a death if you guys have any problems never go to there facebook as all u get it rudeness and abuse of the main modder there are ment to be 6 but cant tell if so there are all rude to u you ask a simple question and u get just abuse back don't even think they have made a mod as it keeps on failing I no some mods fail but the amount of reasons they come out with is un real