Ghost Graphic Designs

RSB Simulator 2014 - Emergency 4 [V3 WIP]

Tonight I bring you guys HUGE NEWS!

First of all, a brand-new set of units:

• RSB Lisboa

​​Pumper 42 (smaller due to the nature of its operational area: Lisbon's Historical Centre and Downtown)

7Xiqcmz.png?1

Ladder 31 (37 meters)

pWdAGHp.png?2

Foam/HazMat Tender 51 (still missing some details, like the cannon and equipment on top)

QltZm74.png?1

Mobile Command Post 51 (with this unit, you'll be able to buy all types of RSB personnel and it'll also heal all of the personnel inside it)

Re3GTK7.png?1

Transport Truck 4 (USAR Operations support unit)

7bQMpQj.png?1

Special Operations 16 (transports the USAR K9 unit)

p0YD3Mw.png?1

• Portuguese Red Cross

Emergency ​Ambulance (currently the only one that operates in Lisbon)

pa7xOjq.png?1

• INEM (National EMS)

Mass Casualty Response Unit (VIC)

lhN9cKt.png?1

• National Republican Guard

Mitsubishi L200 - HazMat & USAR Team (Remember the old Ford Explorer? This will replace it.)

7rmGODQ.png?1

I also added USAR personnel for this special unit: they'll be able to change between Rescue and HazMat gear. They will also support RSB's Search and Rescue Operations.

Toyota Avensis Patrol Car

L1POsZj.png?1

• Public Safety Police

​Traffic Division Toyota Avensis

VO6TCuJ.png?1

K9 Operations Toyota Hilux

2kPKWUA.png?1

Regular Toyota Hilux

eCXAxXv.png?1 

• Portuguese Navy

Maritime Police Patrol Vehicle

DfwBkzw.png?1

And the news:

• GNR and PSP will have bigger and more variable fleets (Toyota Prius', Mitsubishi L200, Armoured vehicles, Water cannons, etc.)
  • All of the missions are now fully operational (you'll be able to play the regular campaign + new missions created by myself);
  • The USAR teams will be needed for some new missions I'm working on;
  • Volunteer Fire Depts will have new units and I'll make some vehicles of surrouding Fire Departments that usually come to our operational area in disasters (once again: new missions);
  • Police-related incidents are now enabled;
  • Riot Control, Undercover Police Officers, K9, Motorcycle Units and SWAT Teams are being added at the moment;
  • INEM will now have an emergency motorcycle;
  • Some units will only be available on specific missions (bodyguards, security guards, paramedics w/ riot helmets, logistical support units, Airport Fire Department, etc.): it's on purpose;
  • More than 10 new missions: real challenges that are the worst-case scenarios that you'll encounter (terrorist attacks, hostage situations, aircraft crashes, collapsed buildings, police raids and many more...); 
  • New scripts (automatic weapons, shotguns, etc.);
  • More than 20 new types of personnel and vehicles added to the modification;
  • And much more!

Enjoy, leave some feedback and have a good weekend! :)

Mr Ghost Graphic Designs Do you have some ETA date for that release i keep playing your mod is amazing the work you have done Thanks.

Seriously?

Quote from section 5 of the ToS:

• Asking release dates is forbidden and will result in an automatic 48 hr suspension and warning.

Will there be proper English text in the menus in the next update?

Yep!

Saw you make the Hazmat truck did a great job!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Thank you. :)
The perfect combination between chaos and fun! :P

I love your pickup trucks, nicely done.

Thank you, the L200 was originally done by the PL Mod team, but I had to remap it.

These vehicles are very nice. I am tempted to start a mod about my own country's emergency services because we use Hiluxes and L200's as police cars and ambulances.

Thanks! Well: why not? :)

The new missions that you created are they going to be in free play or the campaign?

I added new freeplay incidents, but the new missions are for the campaign. ^^

Is there any other place than here to keep updated on the mod as the Facebook page is not updated since the 1st of this month?

I've been posting on my original Facebook page; I've been having trouble with Facebook and I can't post on the RSB Simulator page... Gotta try again soon... :(

Lots of new units!

• RSB Lisboa

pwd5pHx.png?1W9RrCP9.png?1

o8AJhps.png?1iIU2w4k.jpg?1

Sjivjcp.png?11qTnCYt.png?1

• Public Safety Police

5sbn86W.png?189tGBh8.png?15uEAT7k.png?1sDnXYvD.png?1PMc3Sbb.png?1aFa1FMH.png?1th4LN0Y.png?1rrx3AB6.png?1IHBgv24.png?11Dj4w8J.png?1JIxuUUV.png?1

• Portuguese Red Cross

7MrFMRl.png?1

• Republican National Guard USAR/HAZMAT Team

rVo0S2X.png?1

• Beato VFD:

l5R9sNO.png?1

• Mutual-aid ambulances, Lisbon outskirts:

THqZMlQ.png?1ddL2Bw2.png?1jOOJPH3.png?1492Ql05.png?17t5gyoC.png?1lW6OX35.png?1YSvWwuR.png?1oC4wNBs.png?1

Additional information about these units hasn't been added because it's late and I'm really tired. If you'd like to know purpose of the units, etc. just post your question and I'll happily reply to it. :)

Lots of new units

Additional information about these units hasn't been added because it's late and I'm really tired. If you'd like to know purpose of the units, etc. just post your question and I'll happily reply to it. :)

Hope we will see them in Portugal mod. The more different vehicles it has, the better the mod is!

Daaaaaaaat Audi R8 *-* :3, good work!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Thank you! :)

Don't we already have that brush truck in the mod?

Which one? 

I'm in love with the ladder truck and the american ambulance!  :wub:

Yeah, I knew it was a good idea to add them. People love variety. :P

I really like your explosive bomb persons! :D (especially the one who got the bomb suit on ^^ )

Thanks, the one with the suit on is actually from US Army mod, Hoppah skinned that one. ^^

Hope we will see them in Portugal mod. The more different vehicles it has, the better the mod is!

Yeah! :D