Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Also the medic when they return to station, they always return on the front door.this is make problem lots more complicated.

Second problem would be the engine 1 on the small station. When you call them out,they will happily going to your call, it when they return, they can't enter the station. They're going back to base.

Last but not least, when the battalion call something on the dispatch radio, even with available units, it still call the units from out of state, that's kinda make no sense.

Hope you guy can improve on v2. I expect much higher from this mod as version 2 about to come out.

Best of luck

Regards.

Hey I have some problems with the new patch. I download it fine, it opened it with WINrar. I click it let it load and nothing happens. I wait 3-5 minutes. Nothing opens. I extract to a folder and try. I see it's the orange arrow pointing down. I click on it and my computer doesn't respond anymore. I have to force close it. It is same with manhattan mod. After 20 minutes, the patch comes up in admin. I click yes and wait. Still nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. I run on window vista.

I dont really no about everything because i don't play the mod, but i guess that you meaning like this?

Useful scripts to help you:

Scripts like that you can use an police car to arrest the thief, so police go to crime scene and the officers run to the thief.

or an fast extinguish command for fire department

Optimiez Freeplay Map:

Fixed some problems in the map i guess?

New User Interface:

Self designed background on the beginscreen and loading menu?

So... I'm back again and I'm proud to announce that NFK is doing an awesome job with the mod! ;)

The "missing" units will be featured on V.2 and we have a new script that allows the police officers to change from shirt to jacket and vice-versa!

More news will follow...