Team currently consists of

Rafaelmfernandez

Feloth

Newfound king

Dyson

Unit42

Redhawk504

http://3.imgland.net/MvfK6.png

After the Manhattan Mod I'm putting together a team to create something even more massive for the community!

Recruiting for a new game development project outside of Emergency 4

-Emergency Based

-NYC based (more updates with different cities such as berlin will come over time)

-Massively Multiplayer based Real Time Strategy as well as other modes of gameplay

-accurate representation of FDNY and NYPD operations

As you can see me and a few others are in the works of a new project away from EM4 to get away from the scripting limitations The emergency engine is full of. We're looking for the following positions to be filled.

Job. Amount of people already

Modeller. 4

Texturer. 2

Programmer. 2

Sound engineer. 3

Environmental artist. 2

GUI Artists 1

These are essential to be filled. Progress has already begun on the project and will follow through Summer 2012 and months following that. The spots do not offer a wage but profit will come from the project when completed. We have very talented people on board with us and I wouldn't want anyone to be subject to missing the opportunity to be in a great team.

If you have a good amount experience in any of the spots above email rafaelmfernandez@yahoo.com

You will receive a few development shots and the full concept if we are considering you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project X Development Fund! EditDelete

20.00 %

Goal: $5000.00 Started: April 21, 2012

Ends: May 22, 2013

Donate Now!

$5.00 $10.00 $30.00

Other: $

Please list me as an anonymous donor Donate with PayPal

With a simple pledge and donation you will help us produce higher quality work and quicker :D.

An MMORPG based on NYC's First Responders where players work together to accomplish objectives at emergencies.

After creating the Manhattan Modification for Emergency 4 I have decided to move away and make my own game off another game engine. Along with a team of about 7 people we are revolutionizing the world of Emergency gaming. Team currently consists of dedicated members:

Rafaelmfernandez

Feloth

Newfoundking

Unit42

Redhawk504

Cops

MrMitch

-Emergency Based

-NYC based (more updates with different cities such as berlin will come over time)

-Massively Multiplayer based Real Time Strategy as well as other modes of gameplay

-Accurate representation of FDNY and NYPD operations

-Drivable Apparatus, Ambulances, and Patrol Cars with realistic physics.

-Teamwork, Leadership, Strategy, and Logic will be key to rank up and earn money to purchase new vehicles.

-Vehicles are customizable. (Numbers, nick names, flags, lights, sirens)

-Rank up from probie/recruit to Chief of department!

-Over 30 People on servers to protect and serve the people of New York City

-Mix between an RTS, MMORPG, and a 3rd Person Driver

REWARDS!

Pledge $5 or more

5 exclusive development photos.

Pledge $20 or more

Memberships will cost money monthly. If you pledge 20$ now your first month will be free!

Pledge $35 or more

Memberships will cost money monthly. If you pledge 35$ now your first 3 months will be free!

Pledge $50 or more

Memberships will cost money monthly. If you pledge 50$ now your first 6 months will be free!

Pledge $100 or more

Memberships will cost money monthly. If you pledge 100$ now your first year will be free!

Pledge $150 or more

You will receive all development emails, photos, updates and videos that the team sends back and forth and admitted to beta testing.

Ugh. I guess I could help too, as a modeler. Now that I have a little more free time throughout next year and I only need to work sporadically on my other mods. However, I would need one condition met: I need to know (privately of course) what kind of game engine you might be thinking of using and approximately what kind of work needs to be done so that I would know whether or not to crank up the old Zmodeler or the ever illustrious Maya.

Project X Development Fund!

Goal: $5000.00 Started: April 21, 2012

Ends: May 22, 2013

Donate Now?

Donate with PayPal

With a simple pledge and donation you will help us produce higher quality work and quicker :D.

An MMORPG based on NYC's First Responders where players work together to accomplish objectives at emergencies.

After creating the Manhattan Modification for Emergency 4 I have decided to move away and make my own game off another game engine. Along with a team of about 7 people we are revolutionizing the world of Emergency gaming. Team currently consists of dedicated members:

Rafaelmfernandez

Feloth

Newfoundking

Unit42

Redhawk504

Cops

MrMitch

-Emergency Based

-Accurate representation of FDNY and NYPD operations

-Drivable Apparatus, Ambulances, and Patrol Cars with realistic physics.

-Teamwork, Leadership, Strategy, and Logic will be key to rank up and earn money to purchase new vehicles.

-Vehicles are customizable. (Numbers, nick names, flags, lights, sirens)

-Rank up from probie/recruit to Chief of department!

-Over 30 People on servers to protect and serve the people of New York City

-Mix between an RTS, MMORPG, and a 3rd Person Driver

REWARDS!

Pledge $5 or more

5 exclusive development photos.

Pledge $20 or more

Memberships will cost money monthly. If you pledge 20$ now your first month will be free!

Pledge $35 or more

Memberships will cost money monthly. If you pledge 35$ now your first 3 months will be free!

Pledge $50 or more

Memberships will cost money monthly. If you pledge 50$ now your first 6 months will be free!

Pledge $100 or more

Memberships will cost money monthly. If you pledge 100$ now your first year will be free!

Pledge $150 or more

You will receive all development emails, photos, updates and videos that the team sends back and forth and admitted to beta testing.

For the "realistic physics", are we talking about Havok, or a different physics engine? Also, do you mean something akin to the "Euphoria" system in the never-released LucasArts Indiana Jones game? Is the destruction engine going to be capable of dynamically restructuring the gameworld/vehicles?

One last question lol: what is that concept picture running on (engine wise)?

Lol damn I just uninstalled that.

What I meant by "realistic" physics; will vehicles/buildings take 'dynamic' damage over the course of gameplay and have to be repaired i.e. a car hits a pole and has the front dynamically damaged based on the physics of the crash?

It's free! It's an MMORPG.

After creating the Manhattan Modification for Emergency 4 I have decided to move away and make my own game off another game engine. Along with a team of about 7 people we are revolutionizing the world of Emergency gaming.

Look ^ It's free! It's an MMORPG.