Exceler8r

[Group] Manhattan Emergency Response Unit

No payment has ever or will ever be requested for MP gameplay on our servers. I don't know where you got that idea from.

my guess is the fact that website link says to pay for website

Why do you have to pay for the website can I play multiplayer and sign up to work way threw ranks

This was a old thread with old links

The http://meru.enjin.com is NO LONGERused, and the link simply states the the website has not been paid for by the owners, so this can be disregarded.

This http://www.manhattan-mod.org/ is the official and current website of the Manhattan Mod.

To join and play on MERU simply just join the TeamSpeak at 98.216.204.161:911, and its FREE!!!!! :laugh:

Also this is a very old thread, the more updated MERU thread is this http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/15822-manhattan-emergency-response-unit-meru-clan/

Hope this clears everything up.

Its seems to me you still don't understand this, so I will explain clearly in detail.

The http://meru.enjin.com is NO LONGER used, and the link simply states the the website has not been paid for by the owners.

This http://www.manhattan-mod.org/ is the official and current website of the Manhattan Mod.

To join and play on MERU simply just join the TeamSpeak at 98.216.204.161:911, and its FREE!!!!! :laugh:

Also this is a very old thread, the more updated MERU thread is this http://forum.emergen...unit-meru-clan/

Wow that very arrogant right there. SO you expect new people to know that your first link in a post about your clan is inactive and no longer counts when no made such a post in the OP or anywhere else in the thread?

Maybe if MRU people had bother to post an update in this thread or request this thread to be closed then I could see comment like that but, hey if you guys want to look like disorganization arrogant jerks more power to you.

Wow that very arrogant right there. SO you expect new people to know that your first link in a post about your clan is inactive and no longer counts when no made such a post in the OP or anywhere else in the thread?

Maybe if MRU people had bother to post an update in this thread or request this thread to be closed then I could see comment like that but, hey if you guys want to look like disorganization arrogant jerks more power to you.

Low and behold another argument breaks out.

Right yes the website is no longer used, but the member who posted this link is no longer active, and it was posted over a year ago.

It is rather clear when you go to the website that it's asking for a renewed membership of ownership not for members to pay, and clearly says the website is inactive.

But regardless to hit back at a user who calmly explained to another that there was no need to pay, to call us all arrogant jerks, well yeah that seems fair.

Please tone down your aggression when posting, we're here to play a computer game and make some friends and have fun, not to be harassed by members.

Dyson

x

Low and behold, it's time for a moderator to intervene. I like that word. Inter-veen. Anywho, let's take a look-see, shall we?

First, we have a thread resurrector here. Although technically, it's against the rules, he did pose a valid question about something, so it's a grey area.

Why do you have I pay to play on manhattan mod multiplayer to join meru

Fair enough, you see a page that says Activate Website, and upgrade to advance, as well as an add days button. Not through the fault of the MERU folks, it's enjin's page, but it is still confusing to someone who doesn't quite understand it all.

Umm you don't?

Here is a bit of a saucy (I don't know if anyone else uses that word other than us Newfoundlanders. It has a definition that is right when you google it though) remark, and it doesn't really help at all.

No payment has ever or will ever be requested for MP gameplay on our servers. I don't know where you got that idea from.

Ah, okay, someone who provides a nice answer, and expresses some sort of concern as to why there is a fear of charge. Sounds like a Press Release from a big corporation.

my guess is the fact that website link says to pay for website

Okay, another saucy remark. Not quite a fight instigation, but it is getting a tad unpleasant here. At this point, I'd just walk away, but alas, my job here is to stay.

Why do you have to pay for the website can I play multiplayer and sign up to work way threw ranks

He clearly doesn't understand, so the current post beneath kinda answers that.

This was a old thread with old links

The http://meru.enjin.com is NO LONGERused, and the link simply states the the website has not been paid for by the owners, so this can be disregarded.

Also this is a very old thread, the more updated MERU thread is this http://forum.emergen...unit-meru-clan/

Maybe if MRU people had bother to post an update in this thread or request this thread to be closed then I could see comment like that but, hey if you guys want to look like disorganizED arrogant jerks more power to you.

There was a misuse of grammar, so I had to fix it up. Now, if we look at your post, we see a part that buddy above you editted out. Good thing he can't edit YOUR posts.

For those of you watching at home

Its seems to me you still don't understand this, so I will explain clearly in detail.

This is what I'm talking about. Yeah, that's kinda rude, and could be taken as such. Obviously, you don't like the Manhattan team, and they don't like you, for whatever reason. I don't care. Play nice, or play somewhere else. I HATE having to clean up messes from people unable to contain themselves. Although one could argue that the other guy was asking for it with that comment, YOU started the fight.

Low and behold another argument breaks out.

....this part doesn't matter....

That part could've been dropped too buddy ;)

If you're looking to start a fight (anyone) don't do it on this site, you will regret it. I've issued appropriate warnings throughout, and let's keep it simple henceforth, shall we?

Low and behold, it's time for a moderator to intervene. I like that word. Inter-veen. Anywho, let's take a look-see, shall we?

First, we have a thread resurrector here. Although technically, it's against the rules, he did pose a valid question about something, so it's a grey area.

Fair enough, you see a page that says Activate Website, and upgrade to advance, as well as an add days button. Not through the fault of the MERU folks, it's enjin's page, but it is still confusing to someone who doesn't quite understand it all.

Here is a bit of a saucy (I don't know if anyone else uses that word other than us Newfoundlanders. It has a definition that is right when you google it though) remark, and it doesn't really help at all.

Ah, okay, someone who provides a nice answer, and expresses some sort of concern as to why there is a fear of charge. Sounds like a Press Release from a big corporation.

Okay, another saucy remark. Not quite a fight instigation, but it is getting a tad unpleasant here. At this point, I'd just walk away, but alas, my job here is to stay.

He clearly doesn't understand, so the current post beneath kinda answers that.

There was a misuse of grammar, so I had to fix it up. Now, if we look at your post, we see a part that buddy above you editted out. Good thing he can't edit YOUR posts.

For those of you watching at home

This is what I'm talking about. Yeah, that's kinda rude, and could be taken as such. Obviously, you don't like the Manhattan team, and they don't like you, for whatever reason. I don't care. Play nice, or play somewhere else. I HATE having to clean up messes from people unable to contain themselves. Although one could argue that the other guy was asking for it with that comment, YOU started the fight.

That part could've been dropped too buddy ;)

If you're looking to start a fight (anyone) don't do it on this site, you will regret it. I've issued appropriate warnings throughout, and let's keep it simple henceforth, shall we?

The Mods have spoken. Amen.