salvador.c

CHICAGO MOD (WIP)

Cool. Just a little constructive criticism. Some of your skins look a little rough. For example the skin of the police car, the front of the strip is all over the place. Keep working on reskinning and I'm sure you can make them look even better. Not sure what program you are using to do the reskinning but maybe look into upgrading to a better program that allows you to do more and produce crisper looking units.

Is this going to be a stand alone mod or just a reskin mod? Models look good but chicago does not have any seagraves in there fleet, they r either crimson or perice rigs. I am from Chicago so if u need any help let me know.

There might be a couple of KME engines left. they are phasing them out with crimsons. Also I think the squads are KME. Majority of the engines are crimson or spartan. Trucks are perece or crimson, with a couple of towers being KME.

There might be a couple of KME engines left. they are phasing them out with crimsons. Also I think the squads are KME. Majority of the engines are crimson or spartan. Trucks are perece or crimson, with a couple of towers being KME.

Yes, I knew at least the towers were KME and Crimson quints. The engines though that I've seen now that I've thought about it, are definately Crimson. They have those awesome pumpers haha.

Yes, I knew at least the towers were KME and Crimson quints. The engines though that I've seen now that I've thought about it, are definately Crimson. They have those awesome pumpers haha.

The city doesn't have any quints.

Yeah they have the 100' ladders. They're referred to as ladders, but in reality, they're quints haha. I see what you're sayin though.

What? I know for a fact the none of the trucks have pumps on them (pumps make ladders quints).

AWSOME!! Looks like it will be downloaded right away from me! I need to know, did you make any models of Truck 20, Engine 54, Battalion 8, or Squad 5? If so, i need to know haha. If not, you should make it and if you dont have any pictures of them, once me and my dad go back to Chicago like next week, ill ask one of the guys to pull each out so i can get a bunch of pictures of it! :D