LA SUBMOD- Updated units

Not completed like six others. See the pattern? No pictures - nothing done. Don't expect anyone to wait around long enough If you're not willing to show proof that you are indeed working on it. Otherwise you're just about to get sic'ed on by the Elite echelon of Emergency-Planet.

Woltz_horse_head.png

Nobody is tormenting you,sorry if you feel that way.I guess that what happens when you make so many pointless topics and spam legitimate topics with your posts,then people feel the need to do it to you.

Nobody is tormenting you,sorry if you feel that way.I guess that what happens when you make so many pointless topics and spam legitimate topics with your posts,then people feel the need to do it to you.

im trying to do mods for the community

Did you head that, Gunswat? It's the sound of thunderous hoofs bellowing in the distance drawing closer. I think it's time for me and goog1967 to leave you alone.

*looks up to the sky* beam us up Scotty ! *poof*

For the record, your account has been tagged, and I will be permanently closing and removing all topics of yours for mods unless you can show some progress. They are right, you have so far started 6 different mods that I could find, none of which have showed ANY progress. So until further notice, this topic, as well as every future one you make for a mod will be permanently closed because you don't understand that a WIP has some work to be shown... And here's a tip, if you don't have anything to show off, don't start a topic.