C.F.D

If you play ArmA I/II with police add-ons, you might like this...

Hey guys,

While i was surfing on YouTube, I came across a older video of mine that I had done with ArmA I, with police addons. I forgot how fun the game was! Anyone here still play this game?

Edit:

Here are some more videos if anyone liked "Code 3" -

Thanks, Padvu! I am indeed Drunkpolice. If I remember correctly, the game is ArmA 1. I cannot remember the name of the particular police modification that was used in the video, but I believe if you look up " ArmA I police crown Victorias" on YouTube, I hope it will suffice some creditable results.

You have to buy it to get the full experience. It's worth it - the only accurate military game out there (especially since the series is essentially a stripped down version of a real military training program that Bohemia Interactive sells to armed forces across the world, including the US military).

Which do you prefer, Arma I or Arma II?? Arma 2 released a free version of the game.

As for mods wise, where can I go to get the police modifications? Ive been searching for quite a while and still have found two little things for police.

Right now Im playing Arma 2 Free but I plan on getting the full version.

It does not support mods at all. Ive already looked it all up. But should I get Arma 1 or 2 to mod. Im dying to play with the police mods.

I'd suggest you get arma 2 it's a lot better and theres a bigger range of mods

theres also a online roleplay mod called City life it's very good

here's a link http://www.moddb.com/mods/city-life-rpg

Thank you both of you, I will definetly look into both. I love playing the free version, so I know I'm going to go buy the full game. If I get 2 then should I just get the standalone game or OA or CO??

Get Combined Ops. You can then play either or (and even play the other game's things in one or the other). I myself prefer OA to the normal game as it has far more units/things in it, a better/larger map, and the editor is far more streamlined.

I haven't played enough of either game's campaigns so I don't know which has a stronger one, although I am leaning towards the default game - do not let that sway your choice; you need to experience multiplayer. Trust me.

Get Combined Ops. You can then play either or (and even play the other game's things in one or the other). I myself prefer OA to the normal game as it has far more units/things in it, a better/larger map, and the editor is far more streamlined.

I haven't played enough of either game's campaigns so I don't know which has a stronger one, although I am leaning towards the default game - do not let that sway your choice; you need to experience multiplayer. Trust me.

Thank you, once I get the money Ill definetly look more into CO. I was thinking about that in the first place. Now last question, should I buy it to download, or get a hard copy?? Im leaning more towards hard copy.

There's the group City Life who have been working on an RP mod. IIRC, they were looking at implementing fire engines and callouts before ArmA II came out.

This is the police interceptors for ArmA 1 - http://www.armaholic...hp?id=4661&d=15

I cannot find the link for #2 but there in one out there

This one?

Thank you, once I get the money Ill definetly look more into CO. I was thinking about that in the first place. Now last question, should I buy it to download, or get a hard copy?? Im leaning more towards hard copy.

Get/run the Steam client, and look for ArmA X: Anniversary Edition. It's all(?) the ArmA games, and it's got a good discount. Buying it through a browser lists a price of £39.99, but on the Steam client, it's £23.99 - an overall saving of £25.46.

I wouldn't really recommend a hard copy of any ArmA game. Bohemia release a lot of patches for their games. It's alright when they release a patch that can take you straight to the newest version, but such a patch normally comes later on, so you have to work up through the patches.