FF12MorganH

Apocalypse mod

Hello Everybody,

I had an idea for a new mod. It is an apocalypse mod where humans are fighting zombies. In it there would be hightech soldiers, law enforcement, etc. and there would be a lot of zombies.In the missions you would either protect places, destroy infected places, hunting down zombies, and helping people. In the mod there will be the same amount of law enforcement and emergency services. But there would be more military than usual. For exampe there will be special ops and hightech vehicles. In it humanity would be fighting to survival from thier new threat.

LOL i'm gonna still do it but there will be alot of emergencies and etc . although I think it would be a little fun to add a different idea lol

Then mod is going to just be like a other mod and enemies are gonna be criminals , terrorists , Zombies , and Aliens with being a little different yea but still gonna have a lot of the same stuff like LA mod , NYC mod and all the other mods. so yeah

I love the idea lol. Would be great responding on a medical call which includes an injured alien lol or arresting a zombie for petty theft in the store. Keep up the work, it is a good idea!

Oh, I have not seen the date lol. I think that project is dead, Yohji.