NYPD_freak

New York Brooklyn Modification [In Progress]

Many did not have it but the Brooklyn modification has its own website.

I have now translated from German to English because we want to present the modification indeed internationally.

Here you'll get the latest news in the future to the Brooklyn modification and can send us questions and feedback.

http://brooklyn-modification.push-games.de/

Many did not have it but the Brooklyn modification has its own website.

I have now translated from German to English because we want to present the modification indeed internationally.

Here you'll get the latest news in the future to the Brooklyn modification and can send us questions and feedback.

http://brooklyn-modification.push-games.de/

Looks cool :) wish you guys the best of luck.. Even after you constantly ignoring my offers for you and your team to join is on our Project haha.

Happy about that you like the mod.

@ rafaelmfernandez

We ignore your offers for very specific reasons.

The mod should be created independently of other modifications.

We are trying to build almost everything themselves and not to copy models from other games.

The aim of our project is not a mega project with pixelated skins and botched models.

But to create a small high-quality mod for the community.

Happy about that you like the mod.

@ rafaelmfernandez

We ignore your offers for very specific reasons.

The mod should be created independently of other modifications.

We are trying to build almost everything themselves and not to copy models from other games.

The aim of our project is not a mega project with pixelated skins and botched models.

But to create a small high-quality mod for the community.

If your calling our models botched and our textures pixelated I think your gonna have to take another look there buddy ;)

I'll voluntarily help out with the lights sometimes this summer! The new Engine 17 deserves the same prestige light quality as far as the model and detailing goes itself. Good job!

I'll send you a PM when I'm good to go.