Stan

Survey

Hello,

I would like to ask everyone to take 10 minutes of their time to fill in a survey about the Emergency series.

About 14 years ago, on Oct 5th, 1998, the first episode of the famous EMERGENCY game series was released. Many other versions and offsets followed, up to EMERGENCY 2012, the latest EMERGENCY game.

In celebration of this anniversary and the case that the last release is already two years ago, we decided to push things forward. In cooperation with the biggest german emergency board - Emergency Fanforum - we want to ask you some questions. What wishes do you have? Which features do you want? What did you like in recent EMERGENCY games?

After we have evaluated this survey, we will send the results to Quadriga Games. Our main target is to gather all your wishes and to show the developers what the demands of the community are. We also want to show how concerned we still are about EMERGENCY.

Your Emergency Newstime

Click here to open the survey

Kind regards,

Stan

P.S: Did you fill in the survey? Feel free to let us know by replying and letting us know what you think of the survey

Hello!

I just filled in the survey and I thought it was nice.

What are they planning really? (I am afraid that they are to develope a mobilephone-game or a browser game. I'd like a new, complete game for pc.)

Hey Stan

Thanks for that survey i hope some good things from it... ive been playin this series since day very great release day in the u.s ... made my career choice due to the influence of playing em1 every nite after nite after nite...lol. actually still have em1 an 2 an 3 tuckd away in a safe place... lol but again thanx... love the site and this forum.... love all the mods that have been an released here em planet... BIG SHOUT OUT !!!! to all the modders and those behind the sceens who help and continue breath life into this series with every mod released.... i thank you all ... your time and hard work is very appreciated.. keep em comming ... i can play em allday...

sincerly..

nycflyboyz

We own the nite.