Thank you everyone! Heres what Im going to do. The main TWP tanker will have the chrome. There will be a reserve engine which will have the black. As for the main rig, they will have chrome. I will be looking into finding other wheels that can fit them that are chrome. In the meantime, anyone who knows of any wheels that can fit, please let me know!

Thank you everyone! Heres what Im going to do. The main TWP tanker will have the chrome. There will be a reserve engine which will have the black. As for the main rig, they will have chrome. I will be looking into finding other wheels that can fit them that are chrome. In the meantime, anyone who knows of any wheels that can fit, please let me know!

Definitely sounds good. I am a fan of chrome as well.

Looking forward to completion ;)

Willa078

Just a random question. Will all the police vehicles be able to chase people? I know in the Chester County Mod Beta the pickup could not, in the LA mod the Hummer could not and in the RockPort mod the stealth crown vic' could not. It just irks me when i really like a vehicle (especially the pickup truck) and it has reduced functionality due to the lack of the chase command.

Yes, all except the sheriffs transport vehicles,swat vehicles, heavy rescue vehicles, and bomb squads.

The majority of vehicles(from other mods) not having the command is usually just a simple mistake when overlooking of the unit. The command can always be added yourself. When adding the command, its "VcmdFollow".

Sorry, don't mean to double post but the last post is days old.

But I just want to wish everyone happy holidays! The Ravenna submod team will be not be working today or tomorrow. But updates will follow soon after.

Eat well, enjoy yourself, give and get many gifts! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

-Ravenna Submod Team

Team Leader:

8303757807_0193bbe679_m.jpg

dreamstime_xs_15956910.jpg

After looking at you FB page again i noticed that non of your Ohio Highway Patrol cars have all red lights, will you be adding any? I assume the red lights are less common than the blue lights.

OSHP Uses all blue lights besides 1 LED in the rear and the 2 Red Grill lights, in 2013 I heard from a Trooper that OSHP is only going to be using the new 2012 Dodge Chargers in their fleet((and they are sexi as hell I seen one before)) and the chargers only have 2 red grill lights and the rest are blue.

That is motor carrier enforcement. They are very rarely seen around this end of Ohio. Although they have been making their way around the outskirts of Akron. If one of those vehicles are added, they will be included in the extra vehicle pack.

The second closes thing to having a red and blue light bar OSHP car will be our older version. Cops is generously helping out with some of the lightbar models which include the old vista lightbar(like the one in the pic above) the OSHP used to use. Only one vehicle in game will have that lightbar.

Motor Carriers pretty deal with Semi's, RV"s and Transport Vehicles mostly, making sure they are in the legal weight limit and making sure that their cargo is legal to ship and is being shipped right in case anyone wants to know, but the Motor Carriers I rarely see, mostly see them when I am heading to Southern Ohio near the ohio river

Thank you! All progress was on a break for a little while during the holidays. But will resume shortly.

At the current moment, two great helpers are trying to find out why the submod is crashing. Until then, no major progress will be done. But little things like finishing up skinning the buildings, updating vehicles lights and skins, creating sirens, creating background sounds, and such are being worked on constantly. Just yesterday, I began looking for more models and came across a nice one for a HAZMAT truck. So updates will be following within the week(hopefully).

Heres the new HAZMAT truck and sheriff transport truck!!

The wheels on both vehicles are subject to change

524728_266224863504919_931106739_n.jpg

545078_266224873504918_16406498_n.jpg

768_266224880171584_1317773218_n.jpg

206082_266224886838250_851503886_n.jpg

207690_266224900171582_317942039_n.jpg

304640_266224906838248_1476605212_n.jpg

Edited by marshall8946

Im very proud to announce, I now found a way to record in game video! Since fraps doesnt like my newer computer, I found another program that works also as good. Although the video quality isnt the best, it gives you a feel and is clear enough to notice some of the detail.

Heres a video to show you what I mean about the quality. Im trying different ways to raise the quality of videos.

http://youtu.be/T85Mow6z4EE

Please leave a comment if you would like to see the lighting of other vehicles. Make sure to mention what vehicles you want to see!