I have returned from a bit of a break (well not really its actually called school and work) to do some more work on this mod. Whatever you need Marshall let me know. You know how to find me.

Thank you! And sorry, unfortunately no updates. Works been on and off for me and life has been throwing curves at me a lot lately. Although, Portage sheriff has recently taken interest into a few new vehicles. One is a Chevy Malibu and the some kind of ford suv(The images will be loaded onto the FB page). Im not sure of the model. I also noticed another ford car driving around but I cant figure out what it is.

Back on topic, I will be skinning the Malibu soon! Also, Stevenew will be showing off the extra units pack very soon! Keep in mind, nothing is set in stone as of right now. Everything still has to be organized and most of the lighting needs redone.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I just now finally got settled in with this computer and got everything set up and working. Right now the main things that are being worked on are so minor, that its pointless to show. But I will be getting updates going very soon!

I want to agree with you about the ford interceptor. But Im still unsure. The front looked more like a fusion but the rear end looked like the interceptor. It was very similar, but Im still unsure. If I can ever get a pic of it I will. I usually just pass it on my way to work. But other than that I never see it. On top of that, its the first sheriffs vehicle I have seen without it makes marking. Theres no ford or chevy logo that I have seen on the front of the car. Its also the first sheriffs vehicle I saw that has all complete black tinted windows all the way around. The windows are pitch black! You cant see through them at all.

The rest of the pictures will be on FB! A video of the lighting will be posted around a week or so!

Click on the image for the link the vehicle was based on

BCI-Manhattan Mod

CVPI-Nnico

BCI Crime Scene Unit Truck

65376_235114356615970_1385222066_n.jpg

Park Officer CVPI

16927_235114253282647_550669635_n.jpg

Nah, Ill be making the park rangers car a civil vehicle. It will also be available for call out in the extra units pack. Same with the BCI.

Im planning on keeping the main file size down to its minimum as much as possible. And thank you everyone! Your patience and understanding helps move this submod along!

While we wait for permissions to be granted/switch out models, Ive been doing little work here and there. Mostly unit icons and little things like that. Thats why there hasnt been very many updates. I look at it more as we are getting everything done with one trial instead of having a million in one versions being released. But again, thank you to everyone and the people who help!