Thank you to everyone for your patience as this submod progresses. I do apologize for the lack of updates recently as for home life has taken a turn for the worst. I do still check the forums as much as I do Facebook :laugh:

On other news,

1. I am trying to keep the progress going by adding more additional units and working and fixing up the old ones.
  2. A new map may be introduced into the gameplay but will only be released with the expansion pack. Since maps take forever to work on, it will not be included in the initial release. I think everyone has waited long enough.
  3. With the release of the Manhattan mod, new models have been created. The models are freely usable(with due credits) and some will be placed into the Ravenna submod. So expect to see a few familiar models. Also, I would like to take the time to thank them for such a great modification and for their hospitality with allowing the models to be used.
  4. As well, the Ravenna submods release time may be pushed back further with the lack of permissions for some of the models. Most of the models that do not have permission to be released are in the process of being replaced by(some better models) ones that are usable.
  5. A new mission may be introduced later on! I am currently working on making an interesting yet basic mission that will be based off a real life event.
  6. A little update that for you. An air raid siren has been added to the gameplay. Although it has not been scripted to make people go into hiding, it does offer another playable item for the player.
  7. A second update. The trains work has begun! You will now hear the train use its horn as it passes through Ravenna. It will be using the K5LA. I have found recordings of the horn on a YouTube video and have introduced them into the submod itself. Of course the person will receive the credit.
  8. One last thing for the Ravenna submod. The Ravenna submod recognizes holidays. So, if you follow the front page you will notice little changes being done to the front cover. Holiday decorations and backgrounds will change as the holidays do. We also recognize days of events. Including the memorial day of 9/11. Not only will the front page be decorated, but you will get to see exclusive memorial vehicles painted to show our remembrance. The 9/11 vehicle is currently being worked on and will be released once it is finished. And of course, Halloween is coming up..so expect to see a vehicle designed for that as well.

On other news:

Without forgetting, Ausavin has left me with the responsibility of working on the Anchorage mod. Progress will be continuing on that once I get back on my feet with my home life. I have some good ideas that will be shown off soon. Anyone who wishes to help in advancing the modification forward, please feel free to contact me via PM! We are looking for a skinner and basic lighter at the moment since I do not have the time to do so myself.

Thank you! And thank you to anyone who actually read this entire post!

-Marshall :police:

If you havent already, please like our Facebook page! Link on the front page!

A poll will be added shortly!

Thank you to everyone who has voted!

I only entered the poll to see others opinion. No matter what this submod will continue. Too many people have put in their hard work and their time into progressing this submod. And I am very thankful for their help!

Also, today I stopped at a little fair Ravenna has every year. I got over 60 pictures of some our city fire departments apparatus. I edited them down to 36 pictures and posted them on our Facebook page. So go check them out! Some photos have been edited to protect others privacy If you have any questions about them, let me know!

can't wait to play the submod.

IS it gone work with 2.1 ?? i like the dodge fire chief vehicle.

Ar the addons that are availbe now gone match the ravenna ohio submod also? ( because there is a limited amount of units buyablle from the menu)

2.1? Are you meaning the Ravenna Emergency/Civil Vehicle Addon? This addon is not an update, its just a separate pack of vehicles. This keeps the main file size down to its minimum, while offering others to add the packs they want.

The DHS units are not compatible right now, but will be made ready. So all you'll have to do is merge the files like you did when you first downloaded the pack. The civil truck is already in the game, with an unmarked version as well. As for the Ravenna Emergency/Civil Vehicle Addon, the base files are most likely going to be preset into the base game since they do not affect the file size. All you will have to do is merge the files together.

Yep! It'll ask if you want to merge. Some will overwrite and most wont. But always click yes and overwrite, otherwise the full submod will have to be deleted and replaced.

And when the submod is released, we will options for people to go to for help. Also, anyone who has TS3 will be able to talk to me and others personally and we can walk people through the process; or Im always available on Facebook or this forum.

Marshall, as someone who lives near Ravenna, I cannot wait to try this out.

If you wanna try an Akron mod, I would love to help you make one(I have always wanted to try skinning) and supply photos from around here :)

I actually have an Akron CVPI skin not for Em4 but for GTA, I actually go to Akron on the weekends and a Akron mod would be sweet.

I actually have an Akron CVPI skin not for Em4 but for GTA, I actually go to Akron on the weekends and a Akron mod would be sweet.

Thank you! Once this modification is finished, Ill be looking into doing Akron. I saw some of your pictures before, and that'd be a great start!

Marshall, as someone who lives near Ravenna, I cannot wait to try this out.

If you wanna try an Akron mod, I would love to help you make one(I have always wanted to try skinning) and supply photos from around here :)

Thank you! Ive been thinking about it, of course it'll be a while before I can do much for another modification.

haha i ment la mod 2.1 because its stil a submod that you add on the the la mod. or are all the files in the submod it self:)

oke so in the futere all the addons will be able to match the new submod :) nice nice

haha i ment la mod 2.1 because its stil a submod that you add on the the la mod. or are all the files in the submod it self:)

oke so in the futere all the addons will be able to match the new submod :) nice nice

Oh no worries, the submod will come with all the necessary files. You will add it just like any other mod :)

If you want, I could try to actually transfer those skins over to a Em4 CVPI model to see how it looks this weekend maybe, just shoot me a PM on it, and thanks :D I might release them on where you saw em

That would be great! Ill shoot you one!

We are now on TS3! We do share the server with my good friend, griffy, who is the one who put together the server! You are more than welcome to come on there and chat with me and other users who want to talk about the submod or other topics! I will be on and off of TS. But if anyone needs to speak to me personally, please let me know and we can see when we both are available! I will typically check on in the afternoon(EST).

-Marshall

TS3: