ThePoliceGuy

Egmond Modification

English:

There is a bug in the mod if your are playing for about 20 minutes to mod will crash, I don't have this problem with other mods only with this one, is their an solution?

Nederlands:

Als ik de Egmond mod speel voor zo ongeveer 20 minuten crash hij op een gegeven moment, is hier een oplossing voor want het is op zich wel een leuke mod op te spelen ;)/

English:

There is a bug in the mod if your are playing for about 20 minutes to mod will crash, I don't have this problem with other mods only with this one, is their an solution?

Nederlands:

Als ik de Egmond mod speel voor zo ongeveer 20 minuten crash hij op een gegeven moment, is hier een oplossing voor want het is op zich wel een leuke mod op te spelen ;)/

Nederlands: Dit kan je bij elke mod krijgen en is gewoon een bug in Emergency 4 zelf. Sommige mensen krijgen dit bij de LA mod, andere niet en die krijgen het bij een andere mod. Er is geen fix voor.

English: You can get the crash at every mod, it's just a bug in Emergency 4 itself. Some people get it with the LA mod, while others get it with an other mod. There is no fix.

English:

Nederlands:

As far as I know, It's not a problem with the mod. Like Maffegozer said, it's probably your game. Post again if you have more problems and ill see what I can do :)

This mod is amazing and took me like no time to understand! Very great, I mean it very great mod bro!

I agree! It is amazing! It's not actullay mine, so don't be thanking me haha :P

Downloaded this last night and it is pretty sweet. I need to get my dual monitors set up again so I can play the game and have the manual for the units on the other screen so I know what the hell I'm sending out on a call lol. I do really like the fact that only 4x4 vehicles can travel on the beach, nice touch.

Het licht overduidelijk aan de Egmond modification aangezien ik dit probleem niet heb met andere modifications alleen met de Egmond mod.

I only got this problem with the Egmond Modification with other modicifations I don't have that problem so I think their is a bug in the Egmond modification.

Hopelijk weet iemand de oplossing :)