Guest Fireangel 04

Portugal 112

FYI, users Fireangel 04 and Drthrax01 (as well as a couple variations on the "drthrax" name) were one and the same user, and were permanently/IP banned for multiple registrations, as well as failure to write in understandable English, triple posting and whatnot.

And knowing they were the same guy, I find the following exchange particularly hilarious:

hmmm..nice cars .

good job

thaks :happy:

I also mentioned triple posting, but I just counted again, and if you take into consideration the drthrax post, Fireangel has beaten the world record for multiple consecutive postings with a staggering 8 posts in a row (also known as the "octoposting offense"). I've got the Guiness Book of Records on the phone, they might send someone over to confirm. Or not. Actually they sound rather annoyed and claim he's not even close as there's a guy in India who made 127 consecutive posts in 2006 (and they don't even have a scientific name for that one).

Anyway, this is at least a record for this site. Congratulations Fireangel/Drthrax/random annoying Portuguese dude. You may not see this message as I banned your IP address, but wherever you are, know that you have made history.

FYI, users Fireangel 04 and Drthrax01 (as well as a couple variations on the "drthrax" name) were one and the same user, and were permanently/IP banned for multiple registrations, as well as failure to write in understandable English, triple posting and whatnot.

And knowing they were the same guy, I find the following exchange particularly hilarious:

I also mentioned triple posting, but I just counted again, and if you take into consideration the drthrax post, Fireangel has beaten the world record for multiple consecutive postings with a staggering 8 posts in a row (also known as the "octoposting offense"). I've got the Guiness Book of Records on the phone, they might send someone over to confirm. Or not. Actually they sound rather annoyed and claim he's not even close as there's a guy in India who made 127 consecutive posts in 2006 (and they don't even have a scientific name for that one).

Anyway, this is at least a record for this site. Congratulations Fireangel/Drthrax/random annoying Portuguese dude. You may not see this message as I banned your IP address, but wherever you are, know that you have made history.

Wow he's troll'd

Guest BOMBEIROSPEED

hello

You can lock the topic or eliminate 112 Portugal? please

I did not do a bad friend! I'm sorry.

the Portuguese liguagem defrente writes the English way. see this site: http://www.sk.com.br/sk-wrcon.html

Different languages ??reflect cultural differences - Differences in the way the writer and perceiver interprets the facts of his environment, the way he structures his thinking and ultimately the way he writes. These Differences must be taken into Consideration When we write or translate into Português.

Content, logic and discipline are crucial in written communication. The Portuguese of the Brazilian culture is a language However many times That sounds good When the idea is vague. It Also Allows More Flexibility in the formation of sentences and has a Tendency to produce longer sentences, more using fewer commas and periods, When Compared to Português. We even watch That Can Easily tolerate Portuguese Lack of discipline and content in the formulation of the idea. These blurs and Weaknesses in Portuguese Normally go Unnoticed by the reader, but When translated into Português, result in an unusual if not Unacceptable text.

The examples below, most of Brazilian publications from Them, demonstrates how we can not structure our Thoughts When writing em. Also They are examples of translation Difficult, Real Obstacles for translators.

translates the trodutor wrong.

answer me please?

Guest BOMBEIROSPEED

shut up!

not speak, but the solvents?

fireangel made ??a mistake and human!

Senad stop these Nazis!

If you do not want to read topic! No one forces anything. bye bye!

will read other topics, do not use a translator to understand Portuguese.

Portugal has the best emergency service in europe.

cala te

nao fales , no ventes sim?

fireangel cometeu um erro e humano !

parem estas senade nazismo !

Se nao queres ler topic ! ninguem obriga nada .bye bye !

vai ler outros topics , nao entendes usar tradutor para portuguese.

portugal tem melhor serviço de emergency da europa .

post-32269-0-74661800-1324145728.jpg

post-32269-0-52060200-1324145750.jpeg

post-32269-0-77518800-1324145800.jpg