Guest Fireangel 04

Portugal 112

I don't think that that you say "cultural diference" justifies that you can go skipping the rules, insulting in other language, because I guess in portuguese culture people don't behave as you.

And you can't go writing all you think or at least as the manner and words you think, because like INEM01 said, you're not talking your friends, you're talking with unknown people.

So please, stop.

And stop posting more bullshit.

Unfortunately you are giving bad name to Portuguese emergency services and the Portuguese people. This site is not for discussions or to offend people. This has to do with mods and not with personal problems. Moderator waiting for what?. So much for asking for dates and now we have offenses and nothing is done.

This is not for children is for adults.

Wow... I spend a weekend AFK, and this turns into a Portuguese-speaking, nazi-invoking, Counterstrike-stick-figure-Youtube-link-posting shitstorm.

BOMBEIROSPEED aka Fireangel aka Drthrax aka major pain in the ass, I spent about half an hour last Friday banning your duplicate accounts and what I thought was the whole range of IPs you've been using. I thought you'd just see a big message saying "GTFO" whenever you'd try to reach EMP. I was wrong. Silly dynamic IPs, how I hate you so much... Same goes for you, web-based proxies.

Now if I do that all over again, I run the risk of banning legitimate IPs in Portugal along the way. Damn you for that. Just get a clue and stay gone. Or, as they say in Lisbon:Não venha aqui de novo ou eu vou pessoalmente cuspir na sua pizza (ou qualquer outra refeição você ordem) (Note: I made that up. I don't think they actually say that in Lisbon or anywhere else in Portugal, or even Brazil for that matter)

To all other Portuguese members of the site: Don't worry. An asshole is an asshole, wherever he comes from. I don't think anyone here would hold that guy's behavior against Portugal.

Now, before this evolves into something worse, imma closing the topic.