marko123

Sexy Police Cars ALL AROUND THE WORLD :D

The Cab is used for transport of large loads sometimes, as well as road safety campaigns. In Yorkshire, they use an unmarked cab to catch other truckers also in the wrong.

The Evo is Amazing! I have set in one at an emergency services roadshow, the engine sounds like a beast! We have Scooby Impreza's too :)

Is that the British Police interceptor? :holdglass:

Ahahahaha, Could be ;) Would be great in a PIT situation :)

Apparently that truck is entirely promotional, not a service vehicle ;)

Ahh I stand corrected, Thank you for clearing that up :D

I totally agree with Sgt alex4028, that are some pretty nice emergency vehicles

They're quite nice, the Evo is to a high spec too, you can imagine the engine on it :)

That thing on top looks like from Star Wars or something. ;D

And about the police Scania truck:

They bought the truck to see into other trucks and crackdown on crime, which was featured on an episode of TV once: "Motorway cops: deadly distractions". Then they put livery and lights onto the truck and it now features as a promotional vehicle in police shows etc, but obviously isn't in service (no way safe to patrol or respond in).

That thing on top looks like from Star Wars or something. ;D

And about the police Scania truck:

They bought the truck to see into other trucks and crackdown on crime, which was featured on an episode of TV once: "Motorway cops: deadly distractions". Then they put livery and lights onto the truck and it now features as a promotional vehicle in police shows etc, but obviously isn't in service (no way safe to patrol or respond in).

Yeah I saw that episode, its simple yet soo effective. I was certain I saw a Police Cab pulling a heavy load once, it may have been a private company.