KieferMatthewHandschuh

Rescue Me FDNY submod

Has anyone done this? I would love to do it if anyone else would like to contribute.

Basically, its engine 99, ladder 62, and a battalion car. Basically, just adding a station with this company. I'm thinking it would just be a cool reskin and station build. I haven't done anything with this game since my old computer died, and i want to start again.

2979.jpg

SEAG_FDNY_E99_Rescue_ME_034-KK.jpg

-KieferH.

Haha why not a reskin for my mod?

you'd be okay with that? I already have a pierce model and the seagrave is near identical.

To actually portray "Rescue Me" you will need the following: Lots of alchool, Women a.k.a (Sl*ts) and why to much damn drama, oh and a family that hates you!!!! Lol sorry I watch the show, but that sounds way to many new scripts for me!

I was thinking that, but who knows, might reskin a few people to be feimburg or needles in the battalion car and lou and tommy and all the others :gut:

post-15141-0-75603400-1317871514.pngwell i've been thinking, and i believe it'll be easier to do a reskin on the manhattan mod. So here's a sneak peek at what i've been working on for engine 99

Its a crappy job on the numbering, and i will tweak it once i get photoshop, not paint on my laptop :wall:

but for now, dream a bit. more updates to follow...