chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

1 tiny problem i cant get rid of the police barriers from the riot teams after there put down but on the whole GREAT mod :cheers:

If you have the updated version, all you have to do is to select a riot officer and he will be able to pick up the barriers ;)

If you have the patience I will learn it in my next year of School(vg3)!

ehm... patience? no... :P but by the looks of it... I just have to have :P

I have NO idea how to do it xD

Job available:

TRANSLATOR

NoMod Team are in need of a translator. From german to english (or norwegian)... Skills that are beyond Google Translator are a must.. General understanding of scripts are also a good thing :P

Contact me if you are interested.

Job description:

I just wanted to inform a little more on the available position we have in our team.

We need a GERMAN - ENGLISH translator.

The actual candidate will have to translate 4-5 small texts in a few scripts, and translate the "dispatch" audio in to english text. (Just the 3 extra mission briefings and audio events from freeplay in the deluxe version.)

So it is not a large amount of work. But for us that only talk/understand bad german, it is to much..

So if you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

UPDATE Friday 14 October 2011

What is to espect from the new version

We have recieved many questions on what we are planning to do further on with the mod.

So I wanted to tell you all what we are working on/what we are planning to do:

1: We are planning to release a norwegian texted version and an english texted version of the mod. Maybe we will release a german version on a later basis. But theese two languages are a priority. (WIP)
2: Some new units. (DONE)
3: The map we promised. (WIP)
4: Norwegian voices for units, events and missions. (WIP)
5: All sirens have been norwegianized. (DONE)
6: Bug fixes
And some more
;)

ON A FURTHER PLAN:

Missions are drafted up, planning to make at least 5-10 missions. Refferable with things that have happened in Norway the last 20 years, but we have modified the events a little/dramatized them a little more.. Theese will be made when we are done with everything else.. They will be released in an addon, so the downloader can choose to add them or not.

So now you know what we are planning and working with. Hope this post will answer some questions.

Regards

chrisblaalid

Chief NoModTeam and creator of NoMod