salvador.c

GTA 5

i would LOVE to see the san andreas file brought back out. and this time lets have an entire fire dept instead of 1 ran by one unit! (im talking about u gta 4!!) more really indepth emergency services would be F*****G amazing!

or just be able to pick the city you want. you could choose liberty, vice city, or san andreas.

I say it'll be for Los Angeles reasons being:

A) They have a s*** load of games already placed in LA, so getting map ideas and building ideas will be a breeze

B) Miami already has 2 GTA games out about it, Los Angeles only has one, and most people get tired of the same map in basic, were as LA's map would be almost COMPLETELY different than GTA SA's map given the fact all of it was the same compared size of GTA IV's Dukes/Broker Island, maybe even Bohan

C)All of what Voodoo put in his first post comes into account to, so...

My vote is with Los Angeles

I´ve read that GameStop.de has anounced that GTA 5 will be released on January 15 of 2012, with a price of 69´99, but are only rumors because is strange that they release it after Christmas and cause there isn´t any picture nor fact of the game.

I´ve read that GameStop.de has anounced that GTA 5 will be released on January 15 of 2012, with a price of 69´99, but are only rumors because is strange that they release it after Christmas and cause there isn´t any picture nor fact of the game.

gamestop puts out random release dates for future games that haven't been announced for a release date, such as Saints Row: the Third, on GS.com it says its going to be released on 12/31/11. Volition says it will comeout holiday season 2011, which is the last 3 months to them.

Yes, I've heard it before, they said that will be announced in late summer and will be release in January 15. They've also said that it will be a accuracy copy of Los Angeles.

Links are only in Spanish, I haven't found in English...

http://xbox360.ongames.com/noticia_rumor-gta-5-podria-revelarse-a-finales-de-verano_gta-5

http://pc.ongames.com/noticia_gta-5-se-pudo-reservar-brevemente-en-una-tienda-britanica_gta-5

If you've got gta 4 for pc you could download the paramedic mod and install ambulance and fire truck mods ;)

Anyways modders will need time to do car mods and the price of the game will be really high so...I can also wait :)

But for this new gta -if it really is in progress and aren't only rumors- I hope they get back the bikes, paratchute and maybe airplane.

Latest Announcement I have heard from a rockstar official is they had had some set backs they were originally looking for a september 2012 release they are not guaranteeing it but are now aiming for a christmas 2012 release market at this moment in time but none of this is an official announcement just a word in my ear from a friend who works in rockstars design teams although he is not working on GTA 5 he is working on LA Noire 2

I'm pretty sure a 2012 release window is unlikely by now. The Fall/Holiday lineup is already pretty full for this year (COD:Black Ops II, Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, FarCry 3, Need For Speed, etc). Besides, if it had been set to be released by December, you'd already know about it. Rockstar likes to hype their games a lot about 3 months before release, yet all we've got so far concerning GTA5 is the trailer and a few screenshots - no information about a release window, features, story, etc.

I would expect GTA5 somewhere during Spring 2013 - with May being the likeliest month of release, seeing as Rockstar's latest 3 big titles have been released in mid-May (Max Payne 3 : 15 May 2012, L.A. Noire : 17 May 2011 and Red Dead Redemption : 18 May 2010).