helljumper51

Emergency! Submod

Quality of Models  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change the models to be more detailed? or leave them the way they are?

Will the characters for Station 51 be specific to the ones from the show? This probably wouldnt be too hard to do just make the personell models and make assign them to Engine and Squad 51 then just have a generic LACoFD units for the other stations. Also will there be any new missions such as that fire in the Highrise towards the end of the series. Or the Warehouse fire in the first episode. Anyway this submod could be the best yet!

Will the characters for Station 51 be specific to the ones from the show? This probably wouldnt be too hard to do just make the personell models and make assign them to Engine and Squad 51 then just have a generic LACoFD units for the other stations. Also will there be any new missions such as that fire in the Highrise towards the end of the series. Or the Warehouse fire in the first episode. Anyway this submod could be the best yet!

Ha Ha we are getting a little ahead of ourselves. I will openly admit that I am not very talented when It comes to the editor and missions etc. I am good at making models :) But for the personnel I would like to be able to have the ones specific to the stations. To do it I think all I would need to do is change the script for the station console. So have the console at station 10 on be able to call out station 10 units(units that have a 10 on their jackets) and I could possibly have it so that station 51 will be able to call out roy and john. But again I am not too good at scripts. I will have to look into it. But baby steps first :)

Will squad 10 be a non-paramedic squad like in the pilot, or will it be medic?

Oh just one more sugesstion, Engine 10 and 210 should be the open cab crown firecoaches that you see in the pilot. I just did some research and found it was batt 14 not 10 that was in station 10.

I sure like to have this Mod. I was a real true "Emergency" fan. We @ my fire station called it our Saturday Night training film.

I sure like to have this Mod. I was a real true "Emergency" fan. We @ my fire station called it our Saturday Night training film.

Haha! one time at an Explorer Post meeting, i was looking through old pictures the FD have and kept calling the rescue "Squad" by complete accident. i felt kind of awkward once they told me i was saying squad and not rescue. also cant wait for this mod either! its gonna be awesome! and did you know on July 9th, this year there is going to be an event called "51 in quarters" where there going to have the main cast and crew of Emergency! at the LAcoFD station 127 (Station 51) from 10 am to 4 pm. i live in New york, but I'm gonna try to go there for the event.