Lt GMFD

Squad 55 EM4 Clan

Come check out Squad 55 gaming clan for EM4/911 First Responder. We have fully customized maps, scripts, lights, and more... Check us out and join today.

www.squad55.enjin.com

Assistant Chief GMFD - Car 3 "Personnel Administration & Training Officer"

As i look over the forums ive noticed a large ammount of hostility towards squad 55 and i would like to quickly summarize squad 55 to take some of the hate. I was recently a member of squad 55 and honestly it was one of the best gaming experiences ive had in a long time. most if not all of the members are mature, fun people to talk to and game with. the bulk of the time, games are professional which i myself enjoyed the most simply because i felt it brought a new level to EM4 that is hard to obtain by yourself. there organized and backed by a good leadership unit, but even with all of this going for it all organizations will have problems. squad 55 has some areas that could be improved and often the tactics they use to get members and keep them may be.... odd lol but all in all, its well worth a try, i myself left with bad feelings towards the group but i still would recommend squad 55 to ANY gamer looking to have a fun time with a professional atmosphere. Furthermore they gave me ideas and a starting point for my own clan and for that i also have to thank them. Best of luck to you squad 55, and to anyone who joins them.

Titan :12:

The staff of emp doesnt fault clans for being around, we just merely want them to learn to co-exist, when WWII breaks out on a forum it just leads to everyone suffering, nobody wins in a war over members or whatever it may be... I just personally from my own views of most of the clan sites wished that they were a bit more forthcomming on what they expected of potential members. It's a pain in the backside to join a site to find out you can't possibly meet the criteria they expect of their members, making this info publically available makes a world of difference=)

To add to mike's blurb, I run another site, sorta a game clan, it's dependant of other members, so i expect you to be active if you're going to join it. Obviously how active you can be depends on wher eyou make it in the game world. That's why I have my site open for people to see. I let everyone come in, and see how things are done, how they work and how much time you need to place in, what you need to do etc. That way people can choose if they can actually do it or not

Guys this is for Squad 55, not for you guys to all talk about what you think we are doing wrong or right. I know you too are moderators but if we go posting off topic stuff somewhere, we get banned or whatever, but here you are posting random stuff that has nothing to do with Squad 55. Please stop.

To Squad 55, and anyone else interested in reading.

We were not going off topic, we were simply answering a question posed, and also providing our opinions on to what should be done for this site. I think that's very relavent. Considering you're not allowed to bump your topic, a little bit of chatter about the site in it shouldn't be objected against. So let's just continue to play nice, shall we?

BUMP!

We have changed a lot recently and are getting better and better. We have worked on a whole new training department and administrative system. We have also recently been working on a new mod and will be released within a few months. Members are rising and the fun is getting funner. Chec us out here at Squad 55.

1 City....

3 Districts......

23 Companies....

"Here to save life and property"

"We Are SQUAD 55"

www.squad55.enjin.com