Foleby94

Would be glad if someone could try to help me with a skinning issue

Ok now the thing is that i have starting to make a skin for a model and i got parts done of it so i tried it on and it worked. But then i wanted to make some more stuffs to the skin so i added 1 more detail and now when i try the skin on in the editor the whole truck turns white. and when i turn back to the skin without the new added things on it works again. would be happy if someone could help me :D

My best guess is instead of it still being .dds you've inadvertently saved your skin as .psd or whatever your app is, I sometimes forget and when I save things it tries to save them in the app's format instead of the proper format for the game/editing apps to read them. As NFK said if you change the name of the material it's self the model will no longer associate it, but it also works for extensions as well it MUST remain the same format/name.... Unless you want to go into advanced editing and manually change this either in Zmod or in notepad to make the texture's new format/name linked to the model.