CultziBolzi

[USA]Chicago Modifaction {In Progress}

i actually know of a good website for police cars, they dont have fire trucks, only police, you only gotta know what county Chicago is in the website is http://policecararchives.org/

Well im busy atm with fire engine 42. But i really need information like which vehicles i need.

Im not from Chicago and its hard for me to find which vehicles is in the station i want to have on the map.

But does anyone know which vehicle is based on Main station downtown chicago?

To the mod maker,

What is the point in starting new mods, when you can't finish the last one? You just make couple models, then hop to the next city, after that to the next, again?

What is the point of being a critic? Every comment you post has been negative. Maybe you just like to annoy people.

WHat is the point with hyping up countless "LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!!" posts to all mod sketches there are? The topic starter has a project already that he has put to hiatus, and did not finish. And then he goes and starts a new one. Please, take a look at the mods-section of this forum. Everybody goes and starts new fine mods with grand plans, then fall short, cut and run.

Critical comments do not mean they are bad. Criticism breeds better results than idiot-like "LOOKS GOOD AWESOME MODEL!!"-screams directed at some half-assed models.

WHat is the point with hyping up countless "LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!!" posts to all mod sketches there are? The topic starter has a project already that he has put to hiatus, and did not finish. And then he goes and starts a new one. Please, take a look at the mods-section of this forum. Everybody goes and starts new fine mods with grand plans, then fall short, cut and run.

Critical comments do not mean they are bad. Criticism breeds better results than idiot-like "LOOKS GOOD AWESOME MODEL!!"-screams directed at some half-assed models.

Well you must know that i dont work ALONE with a modification, im just a part of it and i have to create the topics because the people i work with haven't got an account.

The real mods im working on in Sealand Modification, Chicago Modification and Zeeburg mod. Further nothing. So i don't know what you mean with "The topic starter has a project already that he has put to hiatus, and did not finish. And then he goes and starts a new one."

Im doing the hard as i can. Im not Mister have alot spare time. If im creating a mod it still isnt good enough :s

http://chicagoareafire.com/CAF_Div_9_index.html

there is a better roster of the cfd u can click on the numbers and pictures of that firehouse and apparatus that is station there come up. downtown is distract 1. 42 is under the 1st battalion which is the "center" of the city. if you have any other question fill free to ask (I'm from Chicago) and am happy to help in anyway you need me too.

http://chicagoareafi...iv_9_index.html

there is a better roster of the cfd u can click on the numbers and pictures of that firehouse and apparatus that is station there come up. downtown is distract 1. 42 is under the 1st battalion which is the "center" of the city. if you have any other question fill free to ask (I'm from Chicago) and am happy to help in anyway you need me too.

Thanks mclovin! This is what i was looking for!

red hawk u said u were working on engine 42. does that mean engine 4 the ambulance and squad r done? if so can we get a preview?

Well I've started with engine 42. If i have engine 42 finished i will post a preview. The ambulance and squad hasn't made yet, Cultzibolzi was busy on the ambulance which you can see a view pages ago.

I have to admit the engine's texture looks very nice :laugh:

So does that mean that you are starting a new with the models because Cultzibolzi was ban. if so I wondering what your plan was for the order of models that you were going in. I also might be able to get you guys siren audio if you guys just let me know what you need because I know people at 42's house.

So does that mean that you are starting a new with the models because Cultzibolzi was ban. if so I wondering what your plan was for the order of models that you were going in. I also might be able to get you guys siren audio if you guys just let me know what you need because I know people at 42's house.

Cultzibolzi is not banned from the team. At the moment he doens't work so much on the modification. We're getting the same order of models what Cultzibolzi has planned to do. If you can get the full siren's including horn etc. it would be great!

when it comes to the siren what exactly do u need. in the cab or out side of it. what fill does it have to be in and how would i record it. can u just get the audio off a YouTube video if i got permission the the author of the video.

I agree with what this guy has to say. I wonder how many countless pages of spam are on this site cause so many people put "looks good"?

Then if nobody comments about the modders work they wouldn't release any picture and everybody will be bitching about updates, if you like it "looks good", if you don't like it, well if you don't like it you have two options, go another thread you find more interesting or do a constructive criticism.

Let's stop before someone gets in trouble.

Yes, comments are good, but when there are multiple of the identical comments, such as "good job" "looks great" "awesome model" "good job" (yes common to see that string of comments) it gets ridiculous, and is unnecessary. Try to say something useful in your post, instead of just repeating what the 50 before you said. Ask a question, be useful