CultziBolzi

[USA]Chicago Modifaction {In Progress}

If you are going to do engines 42 house seeing how it is the district 1 headquarters.

Officemax I would number it squad one cuz it covers the area of the mod and squad companies r two units. Squad 5 covers the southside of the city.

If you are going to do engines 42 house seeing how it is the district 1 headquarters.

Officemax I would number it squad one cuz it covers the area of the mod and squad companies r two units. Squad 5 covers the southside of the city.

Ok i will change it soon!, so people the 5 needs to be number 1 ;) but what do you think of the squad truck ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also maked a new fanbanner ;)

chicagobannwer.png

http://img522.imageshack.us/i/chicagobannwer.png/

I think that people won´t like that idea, you know why...

I know already i think with what did happend on 9/11 with the wtc, to everyone i will ask cutlzibolzi if he will start a poll with do you want a mission about terrorist atack with yes or no

PLEASE DONT TALK ABOUT 9/11 HERE or the topic is gona be locked i hink

Why does everything lead to 9/11 ... im still not gona make any terrorist attack missions, maybe subway terrorist attaks, but i think the mod will include mission, where tower/office building is on fire, and you can move inside.

I think that people won´t like that idea, you know why...

I know already i think with what did happend on 9/11 with the wtc, to everyone i will ask cutlzibolzi if he will start a poll with do you want a mission about terrorist atack with yes or no

dont even make it a terrorist attack just a big** fire started by a gas main leak or something you dont have to bring up memories for ppl who lost loved ones in that terrible atrocity. Its better to just not even consider a mission like that.

That way we don't make the heart attack event to respect the people who died 'casue of heart attacks.

Don't do an event recreating planes that crashed in a building . But why not a terrorist attack? Just a bomb in a building? I don't understand people ...

I Agree with ale, lots of people dies bechause of stroke, why we dont take stroke missions away then? terrorist attack with bomb isnt bad thing, but if i would make a plane crashing into building, that would be differend thing, But lets PLEASE stop talking about this thing? OK?