Stan

Since people have no eyes...

...and I am getting bored about the amount of broken file reports because people fail to read [funmode] and seem never having learned it...[/funmode]

Well we are going to change the design since our designer is too slow and ain't able to fix this in a short time-line. I have some designs on mind, but I am not happy with them yet

Guest Francis

yep thats anoying when people report that file broken,when they don't know how to unzip file...

That wasn't the point of this post. The point of this post is that we're now using IP.Downloads 2.3.2 which changed design thoroughly, meaning the Velvet themes are outdated, and Skinbox noobs are too lazy to fix it all fast.

If people don;t have eyes...then how are they reading? Have they invented braille monitors and I havent heard about it? :P

Those exists indeed, word documents for example can be translated to braille with programs. So yes those people can use pc's too

Guest Francis

Those exists indeed, word documents for example can be translated to braille with programs. So yes those people can use pc's too

[offtopic] It's actually a tablet screen that acts as a monitor. [/offtopic]

Guest nbrown8568

Sorry for off topic, a friend of mine uses a program called JAWS it is a screen reader for the blind and she uses a special printer that prints in Braille.

There are only two file that I know are broken at this time so well wait until it's replaced. Beside that it's the first time I receive a report about the winterberg mod campaign :)

Wow really? I thought it was just me the first time I downloaded it. Still corrupted : S figured I should report it to someone.