goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

here's a better example of the dual colors I plan to use... the skin on the engine was messed up a little but it's being fixed,just to give you an idea what the units will look like.

re-did both ambulances ones a paramedic and the others an advanced life support unit,also the tahoe and charger....helicopter will follow soon.

lol thats the website I was gonna give him actually... I know the guy that maintains it... it gives you all the trucks at each all... its really well done.

I can't wait to play this dude... it will be sweet!

Oh lol sorry to steal your thunder :P...i just stumbled onto it but ya it is well done.

BCAS units and FD look great! Not sure if your totally done police units but this site is a good reference.

http://policecanada.policecanada.org/

Oh lol sorry to steal your thunder :P...i just stumbled onto it but ya it is well done.

BCAS units and FD look great! Not sure if your totally done police units but this site is a good reference.

http://policecanada.policecanada.org/

lol that's okay dude :)

Just 2 units left in police,gonna turn helicopter into rcmp air one and a VPD cv.Then just a few fire units and maybe a few tech units(mundies or busters)

What trucks have you done so far?

I've done just the 3 pictured so far...might get 4 or 5 done this weekend if all goes well.Did the impala and an rcmp paddy wagon today so just the helicopter is left in the police re-skins.Ambulances are all done except for the big rescue ambulance but I'm gonna include that in the fire part as there was a sweet rescue unit in the link you sent.Slowly nearing completion(can"t wait to play it)I'll post pics as I complete more units....

I would like to **ahem** nobley volunteer to test these reskins for you. :D

But on a more serious note, it's looking good. Looks like some hard work and effort went into making these units look as real as possible.

Did you reskin the officers for the vehicles as well, or just left the originals from LA Mod in them?

Just wanted to see what they looked like not on a green and black grid...yes I think I will re-do the people too,but that will be last.Just finished the marked Rcmp charger in white and boy it looks so good I might have to make the black unmarked a white slicktop charger...I'll throw a photo on here a bit later in an edit.

EDIT-new VPD cv,new RCMP charger,new RCMP van(still touching up vpd cv and may add a vpd slicktop as I don't need 2 rcmp ones...

Yes,I also liked yellow cause it's more unique.I'll mix the red into 2 of the engines and the ladder,the rest will be the greenish yellow.

On another note I did the vintage ambulance today and boy am I glad these are done(takes alot of adjusting too line up the stripes to the roof) and I also turned the umpc charger into a slicktop...

Yes,I also liked yellow cause it's more unique.I'll mix the red into 2 of the engines and the ladder,the rest will be the greenish yellow.

On another note I did the vintage ambulance today and boy am I glad these are done(takes alot of adjusting too line up the stripes to the roof) and I also turned the umpc charger into a slicktop...

Hey Goog1967 things are looking good... I was wondering if you are going to be doing any of the old current ambulances (I have provided a link for a picture as to what I mean) BCAS has just started to go back to the North American standard of box ambulances (I know a few are hit and miss on them) but most of the fleet is with the ones I am about to show you.

I am just wondering... I don't want to create more work for you ;)

http://ambulancescanada.policecanada.org/BC/BC_Ambulance001_RS.jpg

Thanks squamishfire,until I learn to model which will be the next step,I can only skin the types of models available.I think there are no chevy box types,but if there is and you can find it...I'll gladly skin one.I think the ones I did are similar except for the new vintage one which is a pre 2000 ambulance.

this is pretty much it for the bcas except for air ambulance which is coming...

EDIT-just finished