MikeyPI

Lessons for clans...

Out of sheer drunken boredum b/c my better half is passed out, I decided to check the clan sites out that are advertised here... All I can think of is it amazes me how little you guys allow the potential user(s) to see about what you're about... Everything on your sites is locked out restricted so a user won't have a clue wtf they are even joining other than via your advertisements... Not the best of ideas what if one doesnt care for your SOPs or Rules? You might wanna open up access for users to see what it is they are really joining so they might be enlightened to what it is they'll be doing instead of forcing membership just to see wtf you really are about.

=)

Motti, quit being a trash mouth against us.... Yes I know what happened, and I already sent you a message of what I was told why you were booted. Like I said I wasn't there otherwise you would have been talked to instead of booted right out. Just because something happened doesn't mean you have to go around trash talking on every freaking post. First of all it's spamming second of all it is rude, inconsiderate and immature. If you think other are immature then don't be hypocritical on your own behalf. Sorry for what happened, but you have to just get over and not be so "Baby Like" about it. Everyone weather it be you or members of our clan just need to grow up. And as for the things being blocked it is so other thief clans don't steel your stuff... cause that show's how desprate and rude they are too!

Yes Mikey that is a good idea. Thank you. But the reason we do have the site locked down, is some people like to spy and steal ideas. But I guess I'll have to open it up a little more and trust that no one will steal any ideas and try to pass it off as their own

In the end someone can quite easilly "spy" anyway if they wanted to... Its a MP scene for a game, not the nuclear launch codes for the ICBMs we're talking about...

Focus on your environment and people will be more inclined to want to play online with ya'll, most people are not "diehard" mp players, as you've probrably noticed, this game has a horrid MP system, esp thanks to the whole hamachi required aspect for 99% of the users, so even getting people to wanna take the time to make mp work is a problem.

The clans have rules/regs/protocols ya'll run by, but a potential user can't even see wtf they're applying for? I've never signed onto a site before I browsed it to see what is what, hard to believe alot of people do NOT want to give out their info to everyone and their mother to have their inboxes spammed by bs, just to see what a site really is about.

Goodluck to ya'll.

wow by reading the forums looks like the admins have a thing for Squad55

Firefighter18256...You just shoot yourself off. So indeed I have got a thing for you guys: You will have to go, all topics about squad 55 will get deleted and one topic might be recreated in the MP section by members meeting our rules. For this topic I have some rules:

- The first post will contain a description of squad 55 and a link

- All posts after this posts will not contain information nor links unless a member asks for information

- I don't want to see anything about squad 55 in an other section then MP nor do I want to see any other topic created for squad 55 (1 topic per clan!)

Failure to meet above will result in a zero tolerance for squad 55 and will therefore result squad 55 being put on the forbidden subject list.

Motti, quit being a trash mouth against us.... Yes I know what happened, and I already sent you a message of what I was told why you were booted. Like I said I wasn't there otherwise you would have been talked to instead of booted right out. Just because something happened doesn't mean you have to go around trash talking on every freaking post. First of all it's spamming second of all it is rude, inconsiderate and immature. If you think other are immature then don't be hypocritical on your own behalf. Sorry for what happened, but you have to just get over and not be so "Baby Like" about it. Everyone weather it be you or members of our clan just need to grow up. And as for the things being blocked it is so other thief clans don't steel your stuff... cause that show's how desprate and rude they are too!

Go out of your war bunker and ask yourself the question why members that try to join Squad 55 say that...maybe some peace and understanding would come up. So I give you the deal: Keep your trash out of Emergency-planet, have issues with other clans? Don't put your trash in our door because we don't need it nor don't we need to watch it and the rest goes per PM as this information /\ and this information \/ is for all clans.

Clans: this is a game, a game is played for fun. I was clanleader myself for 3 years before starting the site and really rules like you must be on "x" days or you are kicked are just worth zero and can't be handled. Don't forget that your site is your "profile" and who cares if someone uses the same ideas, wow if I had to complain about everyone trying to reproduce things of my mod I would to that all day long. Everyone has a private life, friends and personal problems and even though some users here don't understand that this is a true fact. It would be a really peaceful place if everyone would take a piece of his time to try and understand the other's perspective but oh well that's so hard there days.