Guest rwsam

Massalia mod 2011 v1

emC-unit I like your work on modding but stop talking about things you don't know. If you are not happy, just don't come on this topic. You have always lot of things to say about everything, and I'm sure lot of people would love you to shut your mouth a little bit.

This mod is real, but I agree to say it's almost impossible to understand it for people who don't speak french, because even for people who do speak french, it's difficult.

emC-unit I like your work on modding but stop talking about things you don't know. If you are not happy, just don't come on this topic. You have always lot of things to say about everything, and I'm sure lot of people would love you to shut your mouth a little bit.

I don't have personal insults on creators like you on me, i made my personal point;

About last in quote - don't say me what to do - and i won't say where you to go

This mod is real, but I agree to say it's almost impossible to understand it for people who don't speak french, because even for people who do speak french, it's difficult.

So what.Made fine topic here,even using translate - then people will be more interested in it

well, maybe nobody want to read your personnal point...

But what you said was very bad and mean :

"As stuiped as this thread made

I am shure they hide because mod is i'llegal "

But we'll get us to it, you always do that...

Try to imagine why moderator must give you premmission to download the mod

you just have to create an account, then to introduce yourself on the forum. When it's review by the moderators, you can download it.

I don't know where is the problem,...

I don't speak french, and they hate the english language. Also they don't like translators.