Ray the Wise

Messed-up colors or something?

So I thought I'd buy that "9-1-1: Responding" game you guys seem to enjoy so much, just to see what all the hype was about.

Five minutes into the game, I realize that something is seriously messed up. Aren't the fire engines supposed to be red or something instead of green? See the attached picture below.

I've got the best computer money can buy (at least that's what the salesperson at Best Buy told me, and he seemed like a kid I could trust), and all my monitors, peripherals, cables, modems and whatnot are plugged in properly. I tried screwing around with my monitor color settings but it just made it worse, so I doubt that's the issue.

Please help me, or I'm about to tear a new one to that online retailer. I hear their servers are in Taiwan. I can go there and I will if needed.

post-14545-0-11022800-1291305483.jpg

Seriously?

You people saw that picture, so it isn't just me and my mexican herbs of joy. C'mon.

And Voodooman, I know formatting my hard drive will not fix my problem. For your information, those "strange leaves" as you call them are bamboo leaves. That's right. Bamboo. Never seen that in your life, have you?

Now could someone please provide me with serious help? Or am I going to have to give some bruises to some people over in Taiwan?