Stan

Quiet...too quiet

We are still here :) It's just my whole work is currently a bit on ice.

As some of you know I currently have my final exams for my IT study and am currently preparing part 3 of my exam (Building and implementing information systems) which is mainly server and cisco stuff. This exam will end in the end of next week.

After this I'll resume my work and begin with updating the forum to the newest software version and I planned some dramatical and really needed changes to the forum lay out. It went that pissing that the design will need a redo.

The categories will be split in English and Dutch instead of Emergency 3,4,... like many of you already requested. After that I will start some polls to see what is the main interest of our visitors. More information about this soon.

For the time being, I will try to answer PMs again because my inbox looks like a trash-bin right now :D And the people who made requests to me: Sorry for the delay! But my exams where more important :)

Regards,

Stan

Guest nbrown8568

Hey Stan,

I know how you feel, I'm working my paper for Bio-Chemistry it is no fun. By the time I finish that it will be time for finals, so good luck. :holdglass:

Norm,

The categories will be split in English and Dutch instead of Emergency 3,4,... like many of you already requested.

Its kind of funny, it seems that I suggest something like this, and it got totally shot down. Months latter, all the sudden its a good idea. Funny how things work out like that. Hopefully the changes work out good.

Anyways, good luck on the exams. Sounds fun! :D

Its kind of funny, it seems that I suggest something like this, and it got totally shot down. Months latter, all the sudden its a good idea. Funny how things work out like that. Hopefully the changes work out good.

Anyways, good luck on the exams. Sounds fun! :D

It was shot down because we where going to use another system (Tabbing) to do that but finally stepped of our idea so well this was option 2