zewak45

New Jersey Mod (in progress)

What do you mean you will be doing when you say "General Edits". What are those. Unfortunately, nobody will make the mod for. I for one really want to see this happen as a New Jersey resident. I and somebody else used to have a Newark Mod going that it's closed. If there is somebody that can convert models from sketchup to Zmodeler, then I can make sketchup models. That's about it.

hey... since you live in new jersey... can you possibly get pictures of buildings there so i can start to model buildings that are new jerseys style?

hey... since you live in new jersey... can you possibly get pictures of buildings there so i can start to model buildings that are new jerseys style?

I could, but I don't think Jersey really doesn't have a specific building style. For the most part (depending on the area) there are a lot of split level houses. Wealthier towns have some cape cods, split level, or just larger traditional houses. Cities are a lot of 3-4 story multi family homes, or apartments above business. But other than that what kind of buildings? Just some city buildings or something? I can't really think of any landmarks (Other than the Statue of Liberty or Ellis Island or Prudential Center) that would make a person go "Hey! I know that building's in New Jersey!"

Just an observation, but 10 pages on a topic with no actual progress show, don't wanna sound cynical, but that means a majority of the topic is spam. So I'd say back to topic and do we actually have any progress, is this just concept or has work begun? If so I'd love to see some screens.

Just an observation, but 10 pages on a topic with no actual progress show, don't wanna sound cynical, but that means a majority of the topic is spam. So I'd say back to topic and do we actually have any progress, is this just concept or has work begun? If so I'd love to see some screens.

there is a police photos in the begining but i will show more and dyson love your mod :).