marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

Oh No!

I Don't like Mods, Which are so automatical like a Film or Something like that, in My Mod, You have to Play, and You have to Fight vs. the Fire, and not any Script to that!

But, I have Scripts, that helps with it, and make it more realistical ;)

Sorry for my bad english, but I hope, you know what i mean ;)

Oh No!

I Don't like Mods, Which are so automatical like a Film or Something like that, in My Mod, You have to Play, and You have to Fight vs. the Fire, and not any Script to that!

But, I have Scripts, that helps with it, and make it more realistical ;)

Sorry for my bad english, but I hope, you know what i mean ;)

So basically, it's gonna be hard to play. Either way, I'll still play it. :popcorn:

Ok first things first, I could have done with out the awful music during the credits! Anyways the alert system looks good. Did you do it your self or did your borrow the script from winterberg? I assume that this a volunteer department which is why it took so long for people to run in to the station..I would have zoomed out to show people arriving. And the last thing, the fact you changed the background behind the command buttons is cool, BUT imo, it looks bad. I would personally go back to the blue background. Its a cool idea, but not all cool ideas belong in mods. :P Keep up the good work!

There are many Ger mods because this is a German game, and the Germans seem to be the best at modding it. Also, one thing, when you send vehicles to park, do they park correctly every time?