marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

As I said before, if anyone gives me a files to translate it from German to English, I'll do it.

And about the Modification, it's AWESOME1!!

Amazing work guys! Thump up

EDIT - I cannot load the game. I load the Mod, and click on "Free play" - "Endless" game, but, when it comes to the end, it just chrases to the Windows =/

Someone's got the same problem? Please, help

You find the files in the "lang" folder, in the mod folder. You just translate those :) I'd do it, but I don't have the time right now. Come Monday, or at least some time that week I'll have time.

I've seen it. Some of the are translated?! They've got translation on the left. But, anyway, I'll do some and we'll be in touch regarding this.

Kind Regards =)

The things on the left are event and object IDs. The ones on the right is what you see on the screen. Don't touch the IDs, that'll just mess things up. Just translate the stuff on the right. Good luck! I'll pick up where you leave off, and we'll have an English translation in no time.

The things on the left are event and object IDs. The ones on the right is what you see on the screen. Don't touch the IDs, that'll just mess things up. Just translate the stuff on the right. Good luck! I'll pick up where you leave off, and we'll have an English translation in no time.

You got me wrong. I wanted to say "they're translated" 'cause I wanted the thing from the left just paste into the right one? It's same, this one is in English and that one in German =)

Anyway, I'll see it

OOH, I can't wait! The mod would be so much easier to play in English, but I'll give it a shot in German for now. ;)

i was tinkering with it...and nothing, lol. i dont know how to put out a fire. could you post up some videos on how to set this stuff up. i dont need a translation, just videos, lol. thats how i started on the winterberg mod.

this is great. like what you have put into it. keep up the good work.

you can check my youtube channel I have a video how you need to put out a fire.

My youtube channel