Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

How many maps that we going to have for the sp and mp in total ?

We're thinking around 5, but yeah this all hangs on research and development into this tool, we're working with mindcore, so depends how well his tool works out for us :)

But yeah current concept would be - Times Square (Midtown R1 E65 on map) - Duane St (E7 L1 B1) - World Trade Centre (E10 L10) plus possibly one or two more maps too.

x

like the sound of that 10 house is my favorite station :laugh:

Haha it's one of mine too, think it's everyone's. Well you'll be pleased to know L10 has been re-done for v3, high quality skin and a better model. It's also set up as the acting ladder to replace L4 on big calls, so you'll see quite a bit of it across both maps :)

x

Ok guys more news,

Besides development going great and us having traffic flowing through midtown and the ability to move around the map with relative ease and the version now playable,

We've also finally cracked the Standard Definition release, we're gonna need to test it on low spec PCs, but we're hoping that w00ds map, with a few edits to make it compatible with our parking set up and scripts, should work.

Hopefully the few that can't play will be able to enjoy our work on w00ds map, I know it sucks you wont have our custom Manhattan maps, but it's the best we can push for :)

That's about all we want to share for now, we'll be showing off midtown soon in a pre-release announce trailer which will fully show off what we've been doing for the last 6 months, we hope you'll be impressed.

Anyway g'day.

x

Yo guys, like our work? Want to help it get some recognition and popularity with a whole new audience, not just this mod, but the game too! Vote for us in the ModDB top 100 mods of 2012!

http://www.moddb.com...an-modification

The standard Definition release should be done by this weekend/early next week.

We'll also have more news and screens coming soon, especially if we break the top 100 mods! :D

x

Yo guys, like our work? Want to help it get some recognition and popularity with a whole new audience, not just this mod, but the game too! Vote for us in the ModDB top 100 mods of 2012!

http://www.moddb.com...an-modification

The standard Definition release should be done by this weekend/early next week.

We'll also have more news and screens coming soon, especially if we break the top 100 mods! :D

x

i voted for you guys!!!

i voted for you guys!!!

i als shown it to fire department Zaandam in the Netehrlands, all of the personel realy liked youre mods, and voted for you guys total personel of 114 fire fighters

Sorry for the bad english, i'm dutch :)

i voted for you guys!!!

i als shown it to fire department Zaandam in the Netehrlands, all of the personel realy liked youre mods, and voted for you guys total personel of 114 fire fighters

Sorry for the bad english, i'm dutch :)

Thanks! We're hoping to just get in a reasonable position, a lot of people who also mod (friends of mine) have never heard of games like this, I think it'd do a lot to make it more wideknown, as other games have after getting mods in the top 100 :)

x

Thanks! We're hoping to just get in a reasonable position, a lot of people who also mod (friends of mine) have never heard of games like this, I think it'd do a lot to make it more wideknown, as other games have after getting mods in the top 100 :)

x

I think I voted but I might of messed it up :(