Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Any progress on the patch ? I'm still waiting for it since too many people is bugged with the mod. I'm not try to complaining about the mod but the mod looks great,It's a smart idea when Dyson and Raf resized the map so more people can play the mod with any problem. Luckily, I'm one of them.However, after about 2-3 mins, the mod always CTD to desktop for no reason. I'm using Nvida but dunno why it's crashing like that. I hope there will be a solution at the end for everyone to use and enjoy the mod.

Any progress on the patch ? I'm still waiting for it since too many people is bugged with the mod. I'm not try to complaining about the mod but the mod looks great,It's a smart idea when Dyson and Raf resized the map so more people can play the mod with any problem. Luckily, I'm one of them.However, after about 2-3 mins, the mod always CTD to desktop for no reason. I'm using Nvida but dunno why it's crashing like that. I hope there will be a solution at the end for everyone to use and enjoy the mod.

Same thing here. I can play the mod for about 2-3 minutes then it crashes to desktop. I also have a NVIDIA graphics card. It's killing me, this mod looks so good for the minute or two I could use it.

Hi again

I will try to give my best english (coz I'm french)

This mod is amazing, and very realistic. The one problem I have, it's that I can't get no sirens...

For my part, I miss the Hospital and the High Rise operation, the table of the firechief with all the radio communications that dyson and raphael put on the first version of the manhattan mod, And there is less firehouse...

I guess the difficulty with this mod is to combinate realism and playability (good word?).

The first version of manhattan mod was exceptionnal : very realistic, but the play was sacrified.

For the second version, there is a good compromise I Think.

I am not be able to make this kind of thing, it's wonderfull that the Manhattan mod team gives so much time and work for all the community and I hope they don't get troubles due to this

For the team : RESPECT

robinus

i have an problem :( when i start singel player , endless game it crashes at the end of loading do you know the problem??? so yes how can i fix it??

Yes, since you have Intel graphic, i will crash your game at the end of the load. Try different graphic card like Nvdia or AMD, it might solve the problem.

It's actually a graphic card. Depend on your budget, if you're playing on laptop, you're screw, but if you playing on desktop, it might fixable. Depends on many other factors as well!

Yeah I'm playing on my laptop. I heard that Dyson and Rafael are working on a new map or something for people using their laptops. Is that true?