Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Still got a few things you've not seen in game ;) just one or two ace in the sleeve type things. But yeah here's the blunt...

This mod is aiming for the best it can be with no cutbacks. So it is likely to be demanding on the PC and pretty big, looking at just short of 2gb for the beta (although compressed to 1gb).

So this wont be for the faint hearted. But I hope you will see the benefits of the size in game. But yeah no missions, and we haven't worked on them at all, so play missions at your own peril. (LA mod ones will be included as standard).

Also before anyone else 'volunteers' the beta team has already been selected. They have been with the mod since it was a submod, giving me the feedback I needed. So unless you're part of the team or a tester you should see this mod around 16/12/11 (no I don't mean 12/16/11 that's just a retarded way of saying it! :tongue2: )

Note to all active team members (Nico, Rafael, Dan, Wkboy, Sven etc..) Alpha version 0.9.2a will be available real soon, if you don't get it, I probably forgot to send it so email/PM me ;)

Happy Days

Dyson

x

There wont be anything from the WTC mod in this release. The WTC is like what American Dad! is to Family Guy. Completely seperate, but pretty much the same thing. The WTC mod will feature a pre-911 freeplay, pre-911 units then there will be several missions based around 09/11/01.

Hope that answers any questions :)

Also before anyone else 'volunteers' the beta team has already been selected. They have been with the mod since it was a submod, giving me the feedback I needed. So unless you're part of the team or a tester you should see this mod around 16/12/11 (no I don't mean 12/16/11 that's just a retarded way of saying it! :tongue2: )

x

Lets hope when mod is relesed we get some more Youtube videos

Final screen before beta testing, all the available unmarked units. From L to R..

Unmarked Dodge - Patrol Car (Detective/FBI/NYPD)

Ford Crown Vic Unmarked - Detective only patrol car

Unmarked Impala - Unmarked Patrol Car (Detective/FBI/NYPD)

Unmarked Excursion - ESU transport vehicle