Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Depending on where Dyson lives (I was in london before), they are about 5 hours ahead of US in the NYC timezone I should say. I wonder how many people should be at that call? I would transmit a second alarm the minute I saw that lol

You would be correct I would probably be considered a second alarm. The real question we should be asking ourselves is...

1) how would you clean up such a mess ;)

2) did the driver of the car even survive that, my guess... Instant death.

You would be correct I would probably be considered a second alarm. The real question we should be asking ourselves is...

1) how would you clean up such a mess ;)

2) did the driver of the car even survive that, my guess... Instant death.

The driver would likely be critical, and the pilot, then you can remove the wrecks with a crane/towtruck :)

gue

Watch your language

"Shit" incredible hard language...

Backing on topic:

Guys that looks great!!! But if it can done how about adding the crashed chopper body in the building roof, with the injuried pilot and maybe a passenger, and in the street the helicopter tail crushing the car, and near the scene parts of the helicopter, for example the rotor pieces that has injuried some people. or at least the helicopter pieces injuring some people.

And by the way, that's in freeplay?

"Shit" incredible hard language...

Backing on topic:

Guys that looks great!!! But if it can done how about adding the crashed chopper body in the building roof, with the injuried pilot and maybe a passenger, and in the street the helicopter tail crushing the car, and near the scene parts of the helicopter, for example the rotor pieces that has injuried some people. or at least the helicopter pieces injuring some people.

And by the way, that's in freeplay?

Agein this is for a mod not bad language

On topic the crash looks great but it would be surprizeing to see a helicopter on road (not if its a medivac)

you love playing "forum police", and it's annoying as hell.

back to topic:

Mod looks amazing, came a long way since the last time i've been on here, keep up the good work!

No u are anoying and forum police IS NOT EVEN IN US YOU IDIOT

back on topic:

guess what DamageInc251 the mod is almost relesed and your not member of site...

back on topic:

guess what DamageInc251 the mod is almost relesed and your not member of site...

one.... just shut up please leave the real admins to do their job.... and 2 he could be under a different name???? that was not common sense fdny... dont do the job for the admins please thankyou...

back on topic:

back down engine 321

back to topic people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:and guys this mod is coming along so nicely and i love the helicopter crash event its like a small mission in free play and will there be any events at ground zero?? like a medical or fire or something?

back down engine 321

back to topic people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:and guys this mod is coming along so nicely and i love the helicopter crash event its like a small mission in free play and will there be any events at ground zero?? like a medical or fire or something?

a fire can happen anywhere on the map, it's not scripted so, yes, there should be fires at least at ground zero if nothing else

a fire can happen anywhere on the map, it's not scripted so, yes, there should be fires at least at ground zero if nothing else

oh ok sounds good and what i would love is to have a Hugh fire at the building were ff's can go up the stairs and stuff like that or have a 2 alarm fire in times square ;)

Ladies, let's chill on the shin digs at each other. Remember, regardless of whether you all wind each other up, let us unite over EM4, and remember we are a community that supports this game and everything moddable about it ;)

Back on topic, lights are coming great, about to begin testing next week, still on schedule for the planned release.

lucky that working on ems is a job with "extended periods of boredom interrupted by moments of sheet terror".

so though i work as a paramedic again i've got plenty of time to make all the lights dyson wants to be done ;)

(funny by the way that everybody says "back to topic" while not sticking to topic ^^)

greetz

rett

(null)

lucky that working on ems is a job with "extended periods of boredom interrupted by moments of sheet terror".

so though i work as a paramedic again i've got plenty of time to make all the lights dyson wants to be done ;)

(funny by the way that everybody says "back to topic" while not sticking to topic ^^)

greetz

rett

(null)

I do agree, lots of topic chat, but yeah your lights are pretty impressive, can't wait for people to try them out :P

one.... just shut up please leave the real admins to do their job.... and 2 he could be under a different name???? that was not common sense fdny... dont do the job for the admins please thankyou...

Yea i know that but i dont know how many times they look at this thread

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

on the topic: the work of mod is almost done guys!