Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

The camera hack needs to be edited by each individual because the EM4.cfg includes things like your resolution and other stuff. There should be a tut somewhere :)

As for the shootout, it's based of the hostage situation. The guy was trying to shoot the inspector (guess he had an issue with him) so didn't notice the ESU team come in :).

There are no jail cells in the precinct, that is an on duty room for officers to wait for a call or be given tasks. The room at the rear is the inspectors office. The guy just walked in, opened fire injuring two female civilians and proceeded to attack officers. Luckily the officer on duty at the reception desk managed to escape before he was shot. The other officers were waiting for backup as 3 of the 6 were unarmed (Aux/Civil).

That's a basic run down. The precinct and hospital are both generic, however the hospital is supposed to simulate NYC downtown hospital.

Any more questions keep em coming..

Disclaimer

Again the release date we have just announced is APPROXIMATE and is subject to change at the discretion of the team. Predicting dates is as as it requires estimating such variables as: BETA testing, final edits and any problems that may arise unforeseen so far. Any queries regarding the release date should be kept to a minimum so to adhere to the forum rules. Downloading of the mod will require a membership of www.manhattan-mod.org, membership is free and is easily terminated if requested.

Haha, well the plan is to keep flooding you with map updates, one of the ideas that I really want is a map with snow and a map for thanksgiving with the thanksgiving parades etc :)

p.s. thanks for the votes guys :) that ambulance should be finished as soon as rafael is back :)

it's new, we updated it, it was originally a marauder II which we scrapped and I used the old E10 model reskinned until we got round to our mass upgrade.

You'll see massive model and skin improvements on all FDNY apparatus on the first page, especially L10 which got a complete makeover :)

Haha, well the plan is to keep flooding you with map updates, one of the ideas that I really want is a map with snow and a map for thanksgiving with the thanksgiving parades etc :)

p.s. thanks for the votes guys :) that ambulance should be finished as soon as rafael is back :)

The Thanksgiving parade would be a sweet idea. A good terrorist threat mission maybe? haha

Ok guys, one more video before we release the official trailers and eventually the mod. Tell me what you want to see from the gameplay. For example so far I've shown...

The precinct

The hospital

Responding to a building fire

Ten House

Duane

What do you wanna see, might do a poll once we get some ideas going. ;)

p.s. another reminder about the DT ambulance ;) not shown any pics of it yet, only on the skinning contest, check it out, and vote for your fav :)

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/13048-the-skinning-contest/page__st__340