Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

There's also a room to put on duty officers in whilst the PD cars are parked at the precinct, rather than the traditional sit in their squad cars for ages haha.

Thanks guys ! The precinct has a detectives/inspectors/chiefs office than a chill lounge room for officers waiting on a call

I like the interior, which I could see.

Haha we have 2 haters on our vids, disliked all of them xD, wish they would explain what they don't like rather than just anonymously putting us down. But that's just me. :P

Haha, don't worry about it, It's not big deal

Haha we have 2 haters on our vids, disliked all of them xD, wish they would explain what they don't like rather than just anonymously putting us down. But that's just me. :P

Its cause he does not no a proper mod lol

i think little more traffic would be good i mean its New York one of the most congested cites in the US

^^^for realism^^^

More traffic means traffic jams as we've seen in Lamod. Which are terrible for gameplay. Also the emergency vehicles make unrealistic and extremely bad looking turns when overtaking traffic.

Would you be able to move the police cars on the right side of the precinct ??? And Is the ESU truck off the map ???

No, they're just for show, and yes the ESU is off map.

Working on the hospital at the moment, looking into ways to make our hospital as interesting as our precinct :)

About the weird turns when overtaking Traffic, the Emergency Units actually follow the Fire Lane pretty well, so there should be no trouble with that when it comes to traffic.

@The Paramedic thing, I think he's right, basicly put 2 Paramedics in, and make them pick up the stretcher, its a way better idea than having 3 guys (even if its only 2 units, still 3 guys) on one Ambulance! :)

Edited by Corranx1

too bad... you really wanna wait till december 21st to get this mod? well we had snow today, so we will see who is closer lol...... GO DYSON AND RAFAEL>>>>> YOU ARE THE BEST

The season I meant lol. And I'll wait another year if I have to. Keep up the good work and take your time :cool:

@the Paramedic thing, I told ya'll lol nah but yea do that and you guys should do the same with the EMT's too. Also with the hospital matching with teh precinct functions, the EMT's hate staying inside of the hospital, well the ones I know in NY don't haha, but the EMS station should have the same functions as the police station in V2 if you plan on making one. You should do that with the firehouses too and make them look like they're just chillin waiting for a call not standing there or just staring at the truck or working on it 24/7 :).