Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Rafaflockaflame haha

Anyways guys yeah weve almost reached 120 members on the site , that numbers is expected to rocket on release day becauseeeeeeeee , you will have to be a member on the site to download the mod , so if you are not already go ahead and "preorder" or sign up so all you have to do is go to the site and download ;). The manhattan mod has also reached the point where if you type it in google the site is the first to come up. Thanks alot guys you are awesome.

Rafaflockaflame haha

Anyways guys yeah weve almost reached 120 members on the site , that numbers is expected to rocket on release day becauseeeeeeeee , you will have to be a member on the site to download the mod , so if you are not already go ahead and "preorder" or sign up so all you have to do is go to the site and download ;). The manhattan mod has also reached the point where if you type it in google the site is the first to come up. Thanks alot guys you are awesome.

Is there a way I can delete my account after I've become a member?

um i understand your asking a question but this is the manhattan mod topic not the xbox live topic i don't mean to be rude but you could go to the off topic section and make a new topic and ask that i'm sure people will help;)

P.S :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: !!!!!!!!!

um i understand your asking a question but this is the manhattan mod topic not the xbox live topic i don't mean to be rude but you could go to the off topic section and make a new topic and ask that i'm sure people will help;)

P.S :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: !!!!!!!!!

I think he is talking about the website for the mod.

EDIT:

Obviously your confused , ignore him. You can delete your account , but I dont know why you would do that.

Saw this after I posted..... LOL

Anyway, I must see NYPD responding!!!

This is how the precinct will work.

More videos to come, so subscribe to be the first to see them.

I agree @Em4Life what's the point? You recieve no emails or notifications, but if you really really want to just to spite us then sure there is an option in the bottom of the edit page to remove account.

That looks great. I think you guys are doing a great job. One question I have for the Mod is there going to be it's own multiplayer piece to it or just the standard old one?

Currently no plans for MP. We may work on a MP map in the future, but we are limited by the lack of freeplay scripts, so it is not a priority. There will also be no missions (there will but they will just be standard ones) so I'd avoid playing anything except FP until we give the all clear for Campaign :)