Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I think we're kinda dwelling on the details too much, I've named the category ConEd, it'll feature a ConEd truck (engineer) Crane (private hire) and a roll back truck (NYPD) so if anythingit'd be Misc but it looks better with an actual name :)

Love the debate, but I think it's not a massive factor in the game :)

You named the whole tec section ConEd?

is there anyone how can help me in the fixlist of the mod (so i can fix the R1 and other stuff?) i now it was made sometime ago but cant find it anywhere

Check the gate/VO naming on the map, I remember it was a mismatch in the gate name and the virtual object or something like that :)

And yes I've named it ConEd, I don't see why it's such an issue, it's only the GUI, which isn't actually part of the mod, it'll be an optional extra..

Check the gate/VO naming on the map, I remember it was a mismatch in the gate name and the virtual object or something like that :)

And yes I've named it ConEd, I don't see why it's such an issue, it's only the GUI, which isn't actually part of the mod, it'll be an optional extra..

Agreed. Just cosmetic. I think it was just more educational debate then an issue. :gut:

I checked them both but there the same. only missing a A (buth that is in al the VO names of the gates) so thats not the problem :( anybody a other idea

ConEd is an electric company. That and their steam systems. That's all they do, no wrecks, no down traffic lights. They just supply electricity and steam to New York businesses and houses.

Why not call it Tec? Sure it sounds generic but that's what it is. It's way better than calling it an electric company.

hey, before when i asked about the reskin for the airport rig and you guys said that there is no airport in freeplay, well that is true, but there is 2 missions with LA mod that involve the airport, and the reskin for the LAX rig would be to keep it the same yellow/lime base color and a large white stripe going all around the whole rig with the word "Police" in the middle (i was on the FDNY trucks website in the port authority section and saw the rigs.) now you may be asking yourself "its just an airport rig. who cares?" well when i play the airport mission i make sure to call in the LAX rig as my first rig other than the Tech van.

to change it to 3.0.0 or aswell 2.3b like me?

Well I'm currently working on v3.0 so it seems relevant to say what project this is, then I'll say when it's released *new version released*.

hey, before when i asked about the reskin for the airport rig and you guys said that there is no airport in freeplay, well that is true, but there is 2 missions with LA mod that involve the airport, and the reskin for the LAX rig would be to keep it the same yellow/lime base color and a large white stripe going all around the whole rig with the word "Police" in the middle (i was on the FDNY trucks website in the port authority section and saw the rigs.) now you may be asking yourself "its just an airport rig. who cares?" well when i play the airport mission i make sure to call in the LAX rig as my first rig other than the Tech van.

I'm just concentrating on freeplay for now, so there's no airports, once the first version is complete, then I'll focus on campaign units and patch them all..

ConEd is an electric company. That and their steam systems. That's all they do, no wrecks, no down traffic lights. They just supply electricity and steam to New York businesses and houses.

Why not call it Tec? Sure it sounds generic but that's what it is. It's way better than calling it an electric company.

I really think this is becoming a little tedious, I've made my point, we had a discussion, if it really means that much to you, feel free to alter the skin from ConEd to Tech, that's literally the only difference.

Edit: What would you suggest as a suitable getaway car?

Guys any more ideas for realism in the mod? Just little things I can add in...?

For example currently improving the Civil section, adding more unique to NYC delivery vans, and far more cars with Chinese style vinyls down the side to give China town a more authentic feel.

More ideas like that would be good, so lets brainstorm :)

Dyson

x

Guys any more ideas for realism in the mod? Just little things I can add in...?

For example currently improving the Civil section, adding more unique to NYC delivery vans, and far more cars with Chinese style vinyls down the side to give China town a more authentic feel.

More ideas like that would be good, so lets brainstorm :)

Dyson

x

I''m still impressed with the last version. The small touches here and there really bring it to life. The cars in China town is an excellent idea. The only thing I can think of is when your posting the final have a readme in the file with instructions and maybe instructions on the download page. I noticed a few are confused on how to install and use it.

I''m still impressed with the last version. The small touches here and there really bring it to life. The cars in China town is an excellent idea. The only thing I can think of is when your posting the final have a readme in the file with instructions and maybe instructions on the download page. I noticed a few are confused on how to install and use it.

Well someone did a very basic installation video, I'd just direct them to that :)

haha maybe, I'm talking more things that don't require modelling, in the modeling department we're bogged down with creating new FDNY apparatus haha, you'll understand when it's all finished ;)

Cosmetic things correct? Is it the same map as current out. If so I can did around it looking to see if I have any ideas.