Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I have to disagree, the game is playable, it doesn't crash, the only major bug is the paramedics sprintong the map, which I can deal with, as or the traffic it works on my game so any issues you could just manually decrease the traffic, but anyway I am releasing today public 2.3b uploading atm ;)

I have a bug to report, when you place the barricade the game crashes

Must be some sort of issue, it doesn't for me so I dunno why that is

not sure if you know, but rapid deployment doesn't work for the engine in FS2, when you try and connect a hose to it, the firefighters run off in the direction of the nearest fire hydrant. not a problem for me but thought you might like to know.

Yeah for future reference pleasee check already posted bugs;)

I have to disagree, the game is playable, it doesn't crash, the only major bug is the paramedics sprintong the map, which I can deal with, as or the traffic it works on my game so any issues you could just manually decrease the traffic, but anyway I am releasing today public 2.3b uploading atm ;)

I didnt say it does crash but if you get script errors all the time it may as well. You may be able to deal with it, but what about others? And as for traffic, your missing the point. 90% or more of people downloading this have no idea how to adjust traffic.

Anyways, I hate to say it but I think my points been proven. In about 2 hours theres already been 1 CTD(you just need to save the map as dfreeplay in addition to freeplay), and 2 bug reports already. When you want me to take a look at things I will be happy to.

ich habe eine frage ich kann den impala nur in den kampagnen missionen holen warum nicht im freeplay? und warum gehen die sirenen bei dem nicht? bis auf dieses zwei sachen ist für mich die submod einzigartig.

ps.: was ist mit der leiche wird das ein krminalfall ? hab noch eine frage ich habe auf einem bild die absperrbänder gesehen wo sind die im spiel? kann die nicht finden

I forgot to attatch a certain file so the tape wont work, I'll upload the fix later on, as for waiting for a bug free version, haha good luck with that!

@nycswat: it is released already

@anonym: das Band ersetzt die Barriere aber nicht funktioniert im Moment ist die Impala derzeitarbeiten, so deshalb ist es noch nicht in Freeplay ;)